Chapter 7: New Guy

Y/N's POV

"Today we have a new student! Please come in."

A guy with fair skin, black hair, and tall height walked in. "Hello, my name is Hwang Hyunjin. It's a pleasure to meet all of you."

Ofcourse. 1... 2... 3....

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!"
"He's hot!"
"Let him sit with me!"
"I call dibs!"

Everyone in the class screamed, whispered and shouted. Okay, when the heck are they gonna shut up?

"Hyunjin..? Well then. Please pick a seat." The teacher stated.

He was looking for a seat. But the only empty seat we have was next to my seat, because Linda isn't going to school. She got sick.

"Y/N!" He says.

I looked at him straight in the eye telling him to pretend we don't know each other.

"What?" He says.

I did sign language to see if he'll uderstand.

"Huh?"

I give up.

"Well then! Y/N you can sit with Hyunjin." The teacher said as she was glancing back to the chalkboard to continue the lesson.

He sat beside me and smiled. "I totally understand what you said. Just thought I should annoy you a bit."

I facepalmed. "You son a bi—"

He covered my mouth, "Shhhhh. Cursing. Is. Bad."

"—itch."

His face expression changed. "Oh no you di—n't."

"Oh yeah , I did."

"HYUNJIN, Y/N, YOU GUYS SHUT UP OR ELSE."

Hyunjin stood up and splashed water at the teacher's face. "Y/N told me to do it."

"DID NOT."

"DETENTION FOR BOTH OF YOU."