Chapter 14: 1st Kiss?

Y/N's POV

"Let's head to the mirror maze!" I pointed at a small building not too far away from me.

Woojin smiled, "Sure." He grabbed my hand walking towards the mirror maze.

I ignored the fact that he held my hand. As soon as we arrive, entering the building, it felt like it was never ending.

I walked forward trying to see if the mirror was real or not.

"Hey Y/N, over here." Woojin said looking at me.

"Sure!" I ran towards to him. "Ouch!" Instead of Woojin it was a mirror, and I felt a tap behind me as I turned around.

"You went the wrong way." He said and chuckled a bit.

I rubbed my head and bursted out laughing.

Hyunjin's POV

"Why are you here all alone?" She asked, as we were in Mcdonald's eating a burger.

"I was with Woojin and Y/N, but I decided to leave them.." I said, taking a sip on the glass of water.

"Are they dating?"

"No.. Not yet. Woojin asked her out but she kind off rejected him and decided to prove to her he can be a great boyfriend."

"I see... You look a bit sad.. Do you like Y/N?"

I suddenly choked on my water. "*Coughs* What? *Coughs*"

She smiled a bit, "You do~"

I looked at her, and started playing with my burger. "I don't."

"You remind me of my son.. Who died a few years ago. He would deny everything even though it was the truth." She took a bite of the burger. "Mmm! burgers."

"Sorry for your loss.. He sounds like a great kid." I smiled.

Suddenly I saw Woojin and Y/N, a few distance away. I think he's going to confess.

Y/N's POV

After the mirror maze we manage to get out.

"That was fun!" He said with a big smile.

"I know right!" I laughed.

"Hey.." He held both of my hands and leaned towards me. "Will you now give me a chance?"

Anxiety took over me. What do I say? What? What?

"Uhh— Hakuna Matata!"

"What—?"

"I- I- mean.."

He just laughed. "You're funny." He starts leaning towards my face till it was only a few inches away.

Oh shit shit shit!

"Excuse me." Out of the blue someone grabbed my arm pulling me away from Woojin.

Hyunjin?

"Did she say yes?" He asked Woojin.

"Well.. Not yet." Woojin replied.

"This is not some Frozen Shit where the guy and the girl suddenly kiss without even knowing their true feelings, do you think she was comfortable of doing a kiss?"

"Hyunjin you said shit—" I said.

"I know! And I'm mad! Mad at you and myself! We're leaving." He said grabbing me heading to the bus stop.

"Hyunjin— I can't leave Woojin here—"

"NO! YOU ARE COMING WITH ME."

"Let go!" I pulled my arm and manage to break free as I stand still looking down, as tears came out of my eyes.