Chapter 41: Hyunjin's Past

Hyunjin's POV

"Mommy, I'm awake!"

"No... Hyunjin... No..."
"It's okay Honey. He's in a better place now."

"Mommy? Daddy?"

"May you... Rest in Peace..."

I woke up to the Ringing of the alarm clock. "Huh... Weird dream..." I walked out of bed to greet Y/N. Looking at her door, it was quite open so I peeked in through. All I could see was a sleeping Y/N. "She must've slept last night.."

-

I left a note on the table saying I'm heading to the groceries.

I got a basket and a few chips to start the day. Sushi sounds good too. Actually, Fried Chicken should be added as well.

"Hyunjin?" A familiar voice came through both my ears and I knew exactly who it was.

"Yes, Mrs. Hwang?" I replied, giving a small smile.

"It's nice seeing you here. Is Y/N home?" She asked, taking a few chips and tucking it in her basket.

"Yeah.. She's asleep."

"Oh, I see. Well then, I'll see you all on Monday. Take care." She turned and waved before she left.

"Take care, Hyunjin... Mommy's going to the groceries."

A vision suddenly came over me, making me feel dizzy. "Ugh..."

➰➰➰➰➰

I shoot the key through the keyhole and turned the doorknob heading back into the Apartment. "I think I might get used to being a human after all."

"Hyunjin!" Y/N came out of nowhere and gave me a big hug. "Did you bring—"

"Yeah, I brought you your favorite bag of chips."

"Yay! Thank you! Thank you!" She grabbed the chips and ran over to her room. I could hear her opening the chips , which makes me laugh.

I walked over to the bathroom and washed my face. Those visions.. Were memories..

I decided to find answers.. I need Woojin's help. Only he has the gateway back to Heaven. I need to talk to...

God himself.

(A/N: Lol that last sentences would probably make you laugh XD Anyway, my vacations over so I'll be updating every Weekend again, yay! Hope you enjoy!)