Chapter 11: Her again...

Y/N's POV

"Can't believe you actually said that!" Hyunjin said, surprised as we walk down the tiles.

"I did what I had to do." There was one thing that questioned me, "Who was she anyway? It looked like you knew her."

He sighed facing me, "She was my girlfriend, before I died. I never loved her, in fact, I was forced to marry her."

I looked at him with a sad expression, "That's awful.. I hope you don't see her again."

He nods and smiles at me, "I'd marry someone else."

I felt my heart racing. Who does he want to marry? I'm so curious..

"Who would you marr—" I looked at him and he stopped, looking at a middle aged lady a few inches away from us.

"Hyunjin..?" I called him.

He froze looking at her. I took a close look at who she might be. "Mrs. Hwang?"

The lady looked surprised and turned around looking at me, "Y/N?" She walked towards me.

Mrs. Hwang is my English teacher. She's one of the best teachers I've ever met.

"Y/N, how are you? I haven't seen you in school lately." She asked and looked at Hyunjin. "Is he your boyfriend?"

I coughed and cleared my throat. "No- No! No."

Hyunjin froze like a statue. But after a while he went back to normal, "H-Hello Mrs. Hwang..?"

Mrs Hwang smiled, "Hello." But then she was interrupted by a phone call. "Hello?... Yes... Alright..." She looked at us, "I need to go. I'll see you two at school." And she left without saying another word.

I looked at Hyunjin. "Hey. Do you like her or something?"

He made a confused face and looked at me, "No.. It's just that... She looks so familiar... Like she could be... My mom..."