Chapter 18: In Love?

Y/N's POV

"Whoooooooo! Go Hyunjin!"

It was just earlier when Hyunjin decided to go join the surfing contest. He manage to reach the Last round, which made me really proud of him.

"How about we go for a walk, just the two of us, while we wait for Hyunjin to win?" Woojin started flirting with me.

"Haha— no." I smiled and headed back to cheer on Hyunjin.

"I thought so." He grinned and looked away.

What's his problem?

"Awwwww! No!" Linda frowned. "Hyunjin lost..."

From a distance I saw Hyunjin's board floating on the water as he was grabbing onto his board and starts paddling towards us.

"Hey guys." Hyunjin walks towards us and pants, holding his surf board. "How did I do?"

"You did great. Not bad." I took a water bottle out of my bag and gave him some.

"Thanks." He grabs it and starts drinking it all up.

"2nd Place... Hwang Hyunjin!" The Judge announced.

"Good job." I pat his shoulder and he smiles at me.

"Thanks.."

"And 1st place is... Han Jisung!" And we heard a huge crowd screaming 'Jisung'.

Jisung's POV

"Thank you! Thank you!" I smiled as the crowd cheered me on.

"That's your 15th time winning!" Minho, my assistant, smiled as he was clearing the crowd for me.

"All thanks to my skills." I confidently said.

"Wait a second..." From a distance I saw this girl. She looks... Gorgeous. Like a rose.

"I'll be right back." I gave the board to Minho as I start walking towards the lovely lady.

Y/N's POV

"Hey."

I turned around seeing this guy. "Uhm... Hey?"

He grabbed grabbed my hand and kissed it. "May I know your name?"

Oh shoot, he's hot.

"Y/N."

"What a lovely name.. I'm Han Jisung.. The winner of the surfing contest. Maybe you could call me sometime?" He gave me a piece of paper with his number on it and then turns around walking away.

"Gosh he's charming..." I mumbled.

"Y/N." Hyunjin called out, looking pissed off. "Don't you dare call that number."