Chapter 24: Beautiful

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, congrats!" It was surprising, Jisung appeared out of nowhere.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Aren't you going to change? Prom's going to start soon." He put his hands in his pocket. "Too bad I wasn't your date. I was looking forward to it."

"Haha, yeah. Too bad.. Anyway, I'll head back then! Don't want to miss prom ." I giggled and waved goodbye.

"Alright."

➰➰➰➰➰

"Come out Y/N! I wanna see your dress!!!" Linda was shouting from the other side of the wall, forcing me to reveal the dress.

"I don't think it suits me.."

"It'll be great, don't worry!" She got all excited.

I sighed and walked out. "Damn girl, you smokin'." Linda laughed. "But seriously it looks great!"

I was wearing a rose pink, glittered long dress that was down to my feet, pink high heels and a purse that matches it, together with my curled up bun hairstyle and natural make up. "Thanks Linda.."

We arrived at school, seeing everyone in fancy clothing. They all looked great.

"Oh its Hyunjin!" She grabbed my arm by surprise and rushed to where Hyunjin is. "Hyunjin!"

"Oh hey Linda and—" he just stared at me without finishing.

I knew it, MY DRESS LOOKS HORRIBLE.

Hyunjin's POV

"Oh hey Linda and—"

Geez.

I didn't even notice how I was staring at her. She was.. beautiful.

I cleared my throat. " *Cough* Y/N.. you look.. okay." Lies. She's gorgeous.

"Don't lie to me, I know it's horrible." She crossed her arms, pouting.

"Pffft. How childish." I laughed. "Actually, you look beautiful."

She froze without saying a word. I could see how red her face was. "Yeah, yeah! Whatever!" She looked away but still facing me.

"It's time for some Slow~ music." The lights all went to bright pink and blue as everyone paired up and danced.

"Care to dance?" I asked and pulled out my hand.
"Go on!" Linda winked at Y/N and walked away.

Y/N didn't say a word, but took my hand. I rest my hand on her waist and her hand on my shoulder, holding her other hand, as we both danced around.

"You dance well.. have you danced with other girls before?" She asked curiously.
"Surprisingly, you're my first." I laughed a bit.
"Oh.."

I could see her smile a bit as we danced.

Sometimes, I wish we could dancing forever, holding hands to the slow music.