Chapter 40: Friendly Kiss

Y/N's POV

"You're useless."

"You're so dumb."

"No... No... STOP IT!" I found myself crying as I was sitting up. A dream... Wait, where am I? I looked around which seems to be like a Hospital, getting those visions that happened before.

Right... I jumped off the bridge.

I heard snoring from my right and I saw Hyunjin, laying his head on my bed, asleep, while he was holding my hand.

Cute......No Y/N! Remember, you're nothing...

I tried to remove his hand from mine but the next thing I knew, he woke up.
"Y/N..."

I was surprised when a sudden hug came. "You're alright... I was worried..." And then comes sobs, "Don't ever do anything stupid like that again..."

I felt tears coming out of my eyes. I never knew how concerned he was. I thought I was just an extra, I thought I was nothing...

I guess, I am dumb.

I hugged back and patted his back, "Thank you... Once again.. For saving me."

His sobs slowly faded and a slight chuckle appeared, "I will always save you. I'm your hero."

"Pfffft, stop it! You're sooo cheesyy!" I rolled my eyes.

"Geez, I was just trying to make you feel special!" He crossed his arms and faced the opposite.

I laughed and layed my head on his shoulder, "Thank you.. Really... You're the only friend I could ever lean on."

He faced me and smiled, "Will we ever be more than just friends?"

I felt my cheeks heat up from his sudden question, my head left his shoulder as I faced him. "S-Stupid!" I smacked his head.

"Ow! I stole your first kiss anyway!" He pouted, and him rubbing his head.

"Correction, it was not a kiss, it was a 'FRIENDLY' kiss!"

He laughed, "Sureeee a 'Friendly' kiss."

"Stop laughing!"

"It was still a kiss..." He teased.

"Y-YOU—!!"

➰➰➰➰➰

"She's ready to go." The doctor said. I was finally free from the hospital.

I was standing in that hallway, with Hyunjin and the doctore holding a huge brown envelope between his arms.

"How about the payment?" Hyunjin asked.

"It's all good." The doctor replied. "Now if you'll excuse me I have another patient."

"Wait— what do you mean 'It's all good'?" I asked.

He just gave us a wide smile, "You already payed for it."

"We didn't hand you out any payment yet..." Hyunjin answered, being completely honest.

"Yes you did.. Atleast I think it was you. Now if you'll excuse me." He turned around and just walked away like everything's solved.

"There must be a mistake..." Hyunjin started thinking. "I didn't give any payment I swear!"

"Maybe......"

No, it couldn't be her.. I can handle the payment myself she doesn't need to do it...

I sighed, "Maybe it was Mom...."