Chapter 46 - TRUTH .2 [FINAL]

Y/N's POV

"Happy Birthday, Y/N!" Hyunjin brought out the cake. Mom took the knife and sliced the cake, placing one on my plate.

"Thank you..." I kissed Hyunjin and Mom on the cheek.

5 months later, everything was perfect. Sure, me and Hyunjin still kinda hate each other but deep down we're in love. We dated a few weeks after his confession.

And after a few years- definitely adults now- we got married. We had 2 beautiful children. He had to go back to Heaven every twice a month to get his papers worked up to being an official human.

Woojin got married to a beautiful Angel and had a blessed angel son.

Linda was still single. She realized she didn't have time for boys. She sits on the sofa, eats chips, and lives her whole day at home. She's one of the best aunts my kids ever had.

We lived happily and successfully. If there was a lesson to this story, I'd say, Angels are a blessing, and if you ever meet one. Be-friend them. They'll give you happiness. Trust them and love your Angel. OH, and donut listen to weird-ass drug angels who steal your husbands-

➰➰➰

"The End." I kissed my kids to bed and tucked them in their blankets.

"Hey mom." Jinjin called out. "Was that story real? Do Angels appear infront of you?"

I giggled, "They are real. They only appear when you truly need them."

"Why does the Angel's name has the same name as Dad's and the girl's name as yours?" Hyuna asked aswell.

"You better get to sleep. We're going to Disneyland tomorrow."

"Sweet!"
"Yay!!" They both quickly closed their eyes and headed to sleep.

I smiled and closed the door.

"You've told that story hundreds of times now." Hyunjin's eyebrows went up.

"Shhh! They're asleep. And they loved our story. I'm great at keeping secrets too.. Kinda.."

"And that's why I love you." He laughs and wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek.

"I love you, too."

Jinjin's POV

"God, please send me an Angel who can guide me." I prayed in my sleep.

God's POV

Oh no. No. No.

"Sir, what's wrong?"

"Not again."

[A/N: THANK YOU FOR READING I AM SO SORRY IT HAD TO END THIS WAY! I AM SO SSSOOORRRYYY FOR THE CRINGE AND CLICHE PARTS. FORGIVE ME. Anyway, thanks for reading! Luvyu all*^*]