Chapter 32: For You

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, you made it!" Linda gave me a warm hug and opening the door to go inside. The Party looks awesome. The Christmas Tree, perfectly decorated. The lights flashing from each corner of the room. The snowflakes hanging on the ceiling, and the sound of Christmas Carols from the Radio.

"It's perfect.." I walked over to the table where all the gifts for Secret Santa were. I tried searching for mine but sadly, my name wasn't on anywhere. I sighed, maybe I should just wait.

"Okay! Gather up everyone! We have some fun games!" Linda was the host of the party. It was supposed to be the Class President but... Linda... She was the perfect host.

At first we started off with some games like Truth or Dare, Spin the Bottle.. But I wasn't chosen through out the whole game. And also some board games. It was kinda boring. I feel like something was missing... But who? It's like... Someone Isn't here...

"It's time for Secret Santa you guys!" Linda stand up grabbing me and asked, "Y/N! Let's start with you! Who did you get for Secret Santa?"

I was intimidatingly surprised at the sudden movement and question. "I- I-... I got Jisung."

"Woah." Jisung stood up from the couch he was sitting on and I gave him the wrapped present I had bought not too long ago. "Thanks..." He smiled.

I smiled back and went back to my seat.

I was really excited to get my gift but.. It seems that.. It's taking sooo long.. Who got me?

"Did everyone get their gifts?" Linda asked.

"Yeah."
"Mhmm!"
"Yup."

No. Not me. I didn't get mine.

➰➰➰➰➰

I went back to my apartment after the Party.. I was sad, Hurt, Knowing that whoever got me didn't care. Or... My name wasn't picked.

I sighed. I was heading to my Room when I suddenly saw a man standing infront of my apartment door. It looked like... Hyunjin! God I almost forgot!

"Y/N." he said. "I kinda lost the invitation to the Party."

"It's fine.. Did you lose the key to the door again?" I asked:
"Kinda..." He smiled a bit. "Also," he looked through his bag and out came a wrapped present. "I got you for Secret Santa.. I hope you like it."

He got me..?
I didn't even realize I was tearing up.

"Are you crying?" He asked getting worried.
"Yeah.. But I'm just.. so happy I finally got my gift.. I thought I was forgotten." I wiped off some of my tears.

He smiled and hugged me. "I'm sorry... And, who would forget you?" He hugged tighter. "Come on, let's go inside. I bought Turkey."

I smiled, "Yay!" As I took the keys from my pockets and opened the door.

He kissed my forehead, surprising me a bit. "Oh.. Uh.. Forget that ever happened." He looked away and went inside.

Stupid... How can I forget something like that?

Linda's POV

12 AM.

"Where's Hyunjin? I've been waiting for over 2 hours now... His present is going to wait.."