Chapter 22: Just say so

Y/N's POV

"So! About Prom..."
"Ah! I got a date!" Linda exclaimed.
"W- Wha- Who!?"

She smiled and held both of my hands, "Jisung! The guy we met before at the beach?"

"H-How did you get in contact with him?" I asked curiously.

"Oh! Last night, my brother introduced me to this Jisung guy and then we went all crazy because we knew each other— weird right?"

"Mhm.. Geez, I wanted him as my prom date tho.. He seems cool."

"Pffft, you have your Hyunjin and I have mine." She giggled. "You sure you don't feel anything towards Hyunjin?"

What is she talking about?

I don't like him...

Do I?

Ughhh!

I don't know!

Maybe?

"Y/N!" I quickly faced Linda. "I've been calling you for three times!" She crossed her arms. "—Oh I see... You do..."

"No I don't! I don't like Hyunjin and I never will!" I threw a pillow at her.

"Yah! I was kidding!" She threw one back.

➰➰➰➰➰

"A project before prom? ..School sucks." I grabbed all my books.

"Mhm." Hyunjin sat on the couch turning the tv on.

I placed the book on my desk, flipping it over, and started scanning the pages. "Ugh! Why does school even exist!?"

"Mhm." He started eating the bag of chips.

"Hyunjin!" I called him. "Help me with this stupid project, will you?"

"Nope." He replied, continuing to eat the chips. "I don't like Hyunjin, and I never will." He said, sarcastically. "I wonder who said that?..."

"You heard that— I mean, who told you that? Geez, whoever said that was pretty mean..." I asked, acting confused.

He stood up facing me. "You don't have to act you know." He started to walk towards me. "If you don't want me as your prom date just say so."

I took a step back as he came closer. "If you're not interested in me, you should've said so." He came closer.

"If you want Jisung as your date. Just tell me. I'll understand." He came closer as I took a few steps back till I hit the wall.

"Hyunjin—"

He leaned his hand on the wall, trapping me, and moved a bit closer till our faces were an inch apart. "Just say it. 'I don't want to be your prom date anymore.' "

Gosh he's so close.

This position is so awkward...

"Look I—"

He then starts getting closer to my face. W-Wait...

"YAH!!!" I kicked him off.
"OUCH!" He fell on the ground. "WHY YOU—!!"

"MOTHER FUC—" He started chasing me.

Jisung's POV

"Hey Linda." I answered my phone.

"Hey... So about Prom, Y/N is going with Hyunjin." She giggled through the phone.

"Oh really? I see..." I hung up.

He's dead, I swear.

(Updates every Week ends)