Chapter 26: Trapped

Y/N's POV

"What is this place?" It was just earlier when she grabbed my hand and teleported us to who knows where. Everything was white with a shade of blue. The clouds, all puffy. The air, fresh and just the right temperature.

"This is Heaven." She said with a sassy tone, "Didn't you learn anything in school? With the clouds, the air, Heaven."

"..." I kept silent, looking around the empty view.

"So," She faced me, "If you want to live, give me my Hyunjin back."

"Hold on— YOUR Hyunjin?" I suddenly laughed, "What? Is he your boyfriend or something?"

She frowned, "No.. but will soon be."

"Pfffft." I tried holding my laughter.

"What..? It's not like you have a chance with him."
I stopped laughing and looked at her for a second, "I- I don't even like him."
"Really?"
"Yeah..."

There was an awkward silence between us. She cleared her throat and snapped her fingers. "H-Hey!" I felt my body being pulled into a prison cell made out of clouds but were very unbreakable. "Hey! Let me out!"

"Hyunjin will never like you." She glared at me.

"Lady, I'm not interested in Hyunjin okay!? And who would like you? Bringing innocent souls to heaven for the sake of your love for Hyunjin." I tried breaking the bars. "Now let me out!"

"If I can't have Hyunjin, then NO ONE CAN." She then just disappeared.

"Shit."

Hyunjin's POV

It's been a few minutes since Y/N decided to head out. 'I should go check on her.' I then walked out of the crowd and headed outside.

"Y/N!" I saw her.

"Hyunjin!" She said, smiling, and walking towards me.

"Took you long enough." I chuckled.

"Oh, I was just checking if there was a signal." She smiled.

Weird, she never smiles at me with just that.

"Weren't you heading out for some fresh air?" I asked.

"O-Oh! Right..." she giggled. "Let's head inside." She grabbed my arm as we headed back in.

Somethin's wrong...

Y/N's POV

"Arghhh!" I ran as fast as I can and— "Yowch!" I hit the bars, really hard, till my head started to bleed. "I'm so stupid for talking to that Angel, ugh!" I punched the bars but only blood came out of my flesh.

I felt tears watering my eyes, "Hyunjin... P-Please save me..." and soon then I fainted.