Chapter 38: Break

Y/N's POV

"Hyunjin..." As he starts kissing me again, I gently pushed him away. "Please, stop."

"But Y/N—"

"Just stop... Please.." I look away and held back my tears. "Let's take a break..."

"Y/N..."

"Please, I'm sick of talking to you." I started wiping some tears that fell on my cheek.

It was quiet then. Minutes of silence. I didn't look back because I know he's mad. But... when I turn to look, I could see his eyes, holding back his tears. He turned away and left.

Was I too harsh?

➰➰➰➰➰

When school was back, neither of us talked. We stayed silent the whole week. I noticed he started talking to his 'new' guy friends more often. And I'm here... Alone.

Linda was mad at me. She was blaming me for taking Hyunjin.
Though, I haven't seen Jisung for a while. It's weird... It's not the same.

My life's a mess.

I just want to die.

Right here...

Right now.

-

After school, I went back to mg apartment. Alone. As usual, Hyunjin will stay on the couch, watching tv and such.

I prepared dinner to brighten up the atmosphere a bit. I prepared delicious sushi rolls and handed it down on the table.

"Hey Hyunjin, I prepared Sushi, care to join?"

He didn't answer.

"I can make ramen if you wan—"

"It's fine, I can buy food." He cut me off. He stands up and grabs his wallet, heading outside.

Guess I'll be alone.. Again.

➰➰➰➰➰

12:00 am

I sighed while staring at my notebook. I decided to write on my Diary.. The last time I wrote a diary was years ago when I was in middle school. But because of the incident, I decided to stop.

There I wrote,

Dear Diary,

It's been a while huh? Yeah... My life is still fxcked up. I let go of my friends. I ignored mom. I failed school. And worst... I lost someone important to me...

I realized... My story has no ending. It'll happen over and over. I'll be alone. I'll make friends. And Alone again...

I decided to get straight to the point.

Diary... I want you to hold my thoughts because... I want my story to end here.

I'll be gone by tomorrow.

And whoever reads this... I just want to say. Thank for being a part of my life.

Farewell.

I closed the diary and hopped on my bed to sleep. My eyes stared at the darkness. And thought,

"Tomorrow, 12:00 pm. Suicide due date."