Reader x Hyunjin (Special)

(A/N: Since I couldn't update today, I'll be making a special! Hope you like it!)

Valentine's Day

Y/N's POV

"Hey where's Cyupid_?" I asked one of the camera man's in our studio.

He sighed, "She hasn't been here in days! Probably playing some Video Ga— I mean, doing some... Author stuff... Yeah..." He blinked twice and went on back to what he was doing.

"Tch." I turned around and went out of the studio to get some fresh air. As I was standing there, I decided to go for a walk. By the streets, I saw paper hearts on each door, a sign on every restaurant saying, 'Happy Valentine's Day'

Oh Jesus, I forgot about Valentine's Day. I hope Cupid doesn't hit me with his arrows.

I stopped for a while and thought, "Cyupid_ and Cupid... How come I haven't notice it before..."

"Y/N!"

I heard someone calling me out and turned to see Hyunjin. "Yo!"

He smiled and stuffed his hands in his pockets, walking towards me. "How are you? It's been a while since Cyupid_ was on her Vacation."

I laughed a bit, "Yeah... Been a while. A week, actually."

He soon stops infront of me and gave out a smile. "Hey, since it's Valentine's Day and none of us are dating anyone... Would you like to hangout with me for a while?"

"Pfft..." I looked away blushing. "Eh... Sure."

He quickly grabs my arm as we ran and him leading me to an Arcade downtown.

"40 tokens please." He took the tokens and went on to the claw machines.

"Really?" I took one token and started moving the claw. Shit I missed!

"Pffft. Let the pro do it."

I rolled my eyes and as he starts moving the claw, damn! So close! It fell right when the claw had it.

"Aw..." He pouted.

I laughed at how cute he was. "That's cute, you look like a five year old who's lollipop has been stolen."

He glared at me, "Tch."

We both just started playing a few games, mostly claw machines but we lose everytime. It was fun though. I got a huge teddy bear from the amount of points I got.

I've never had so much fun in my life.

Especially with... Him.

*

"Hey Y/N." He called, "Today was fun... Not too romantic and it didn't fit the holiday but.... Thanks for being my arcade partner."

I smiled and stopped right at my doorstep. "Yeah... It was fun!...Guess I'll have to go now."

He smiled and motioned towards me, holding my cheeks and giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight, Y/N. I'll see you in the Studio next week." He winked.

I blushed, "Y-You...!"

He laughed and dear God his smile melted my heart, "Haha... See you." He turned and walked away waving his hand.

I waved back and entered my home.

You had me Cupid. You've hit me with one of your darn arrows.

This Valentine's Day is a memory I'll never forget.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! (I know it's not the 14th yet but whatevsss XD)