Chapter 43: Where is he?

Y/N's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock. I yawned, "Oh... 4pm.... HOLD UP 4PM!?"

How long was I asleep!? I quickly ran out of my room and started looking for Hyunjin. But he wasn't anywhere. Maybe he left a not somewhere?

I looked through the kitchen abd everywhere but... No note. Was he kidnapped!?

Pshhh no way! Or..... is he?

Hyunjin's POV

"I can't tell you about your past." He said.

"But, why? I'm already human anyway, I know about Heaven and Hell for Angel's sake, why keep the secret?" I whined.

"You'll discover your past one day. When... You're ready." The God almighty waved his hand and soon disappeared in thin air.

"Tsk..."

➰➰➰➰➰

It was 9pm. I reached for the apartment door and walked in.

"KYAAAHHHH!!!"

I suddenly heard a loud voice when I felt my head getting hit my a pan. "What in God's name—"

"Hyunjin-?" Y/N looked shocked seeing me. Then she started crying. "You jerk."

"Wha- Why are you crying!?" I quickly took out a tissue and started wiping her tears.

"Why did you leave without telling me... I was worried!" She then again started crying like a big baby.

"Stop crying!" I shushed her down. "I'm sorry... I was... Out with Woojin and I needed some fresh air."

She slowly stopped crying and then hugged me. "Don't you EVER leave me like that again..."

I kissed her cheek, seeing how cute she was.. "I won't..."

Y/N's POV

He kissed my cheek. "I won't."

I quickly looked away. I felt my cheeks heating up. "Ah- Uh- Oh- I uh- I'll head to uh- Bed now.. So... Goodnight! Sweet dreams!" I quickly ran back into my room not even taking one glance at him.

My heart was beating so fast.

Tsk Y/N.. Stop overreacting... It's not like it's the first time he kissed you...