Chapter 15: Blush

Hyunjin's POV

"Let go!" I felt her arms moving away in a slight angle as she broke free from the grip.

I turned around only to see something I'd never forgive myself.. Seeing her cry, because of me.

"Hyunjin!" Woojin yelled as he walked towards us looking at Y/N. "What happened?"

"Nothing happened.. I'll be going now.." She wiped her tears smiling at Woojin as she left without saying another word.

"Hey Hyunjin.. I'm sorry abo—"

"It's fine.." I faced down. "It was my fault.. I shouldn't have done that. I just wanted to protect her, Instead I made it worst.."

He walked towards me patting my shoulder, "I get it.. You like her."

"No I don't. Why do people say I do but I don't."

He just smiled, "Maybe someday you'll find out for yourself about your true feelings."

I smiled a bit facing him, "Thanks.. And I'm sorry for being too protective."

"It's cool." He turned around waving, "See you at school."

➰➰➰➰➰

"Hey.. Y/N.." I walked in the apartment as I head to her room seeing her asleep. I smiled sitting on her bed as I look at her. I leaned towards her ear, whispering, "I'm sorry..."

I sighed. "I'm sorry for everything.. Ruining your date.. Making things worst.. I just wanted to protect you.. I don't want anyone to hurt you.."

I kissed her forhead as she was silently sleeping. I stood up heading to the
door.

I soon froze, taking a look at her one last time as I felt my cheeks heat up.

' Y/N , Stop making me jealous..."

➰➰➰➰➰

Y/N's POV

"Hyunjin! Wake up!"

I tried shaking him as he was asleep on the couch. "HYUNJIN!!!"

He started to snore.

"Sigh..." I grabbed a pillow as I start hitting him. "Wake— Up—!"

He starts opening his eyes as he blocks himself, "What are you—?" He then grabbed another pillow next to him as he starts hitting me aswell.

It felt like a pillow fight.

What happened last night? I really don't remember.

As I stood on the couch hitting him, I stepped on the edge of the couch making me fall on the ground.

"Woa—"

That's what I thought.

Instead of falling on the ground, I fell on top of him.. as our faces were inches apart..

".........."
"Goodmorning......"
"Mornin'.........."

I then stood up patting my pajamas, as he did the same. It was like an awkward silence between us.

"So.... Are you mad at me?"

"Mad? Why?"

"About last night..?"

"What happened last night?"

"You have got to be kidding me..."