Chapter 10: Burnt Breakfast

Y/N's POV

I woke up, smelling... Bacon and Eggs? Who the fook is cooking?
I stood up patting my pajamas as I walk out of the door heading downstairs.

"Hyunjin?"

I walked over to the kitchen seeing him cook. "You cook? Since when?"

"Since now. Might get a little burnt tho— oh it just did..." Hyunjin said as he flipped over the burning Bacon. "Sorry."

I bursted out laughing. "It's fine!" I fell on the floor laughing at him.

He frowned, "I was doing my best, thank you."

I took a deep breath and stood up. "Alright, alright." I walked to the table and sat on the chair as he put the burnt bacon and eggs down.

"Breakfast is served." He said.

I took the Bacon and eggs and put it on my plate eating it no matter how burnt it is. He did try his best tho.

"Hey, wanna go to the beach?" I asked.

"The beach..? Why?" He asked as he was eating the bacon. "God this taste horrible."

"Well... It's my birthday tomorrow.."
"Y-you're birthday?"
"Yeah..."

Hyunjin's POV

'It was her birthday and I didn't know!?' I cleared my throat.

"Sure! But we have to go to the mall. I don't have anything to wear at the beach."

She stood up and grabbed her bag, "Alright, but don't wonder around. Also, I'll be inviting some of my friends. So get dressed we're going to the mall."

Perfect! I can find her the perfect gift!

➰➰➰

"You sure this will fit me?" I asked Y/N as she was holding the swimming trunks.

"Oh I don't know... Why don't you try it on?" She glared.

I quickly grabbed it and headed to the dressing room.

"Hmmm.... Yeah this fits me." Holding on to the trunks I quickly left and walked to Y/N. "Yeah it fits."

"Told yah." She giggled.

"Hyunjin!?" I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw a girl with blonde hair.

"E-Excuse me?" I looked at her.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I-Is that you? B-But you're dead! Hyunjin?"

Crap! She was my girlfriend before I died! She still hasn't forgotten about me?

"Uhm yeah I'm Hyunjin but I don't know you. And it's kinda disrespectful for you to call me dead."

Y/N noticed me and a girl, "Excuse me? Who's she?" She asked glaring.

She flipped her hair, "I'm Britt. And this Hyunjin has the same exact name and looks of my boyfriend, Hyunjin, before he died!"

Y/N walked over to her saying, "Bxtch, stop assuming that this innocent guy was your boyfriend. Didn't you hear him? ' He. Doesn't. Know. You."

She sighed, "So? It's possible he must've lost his memories or something, bxtch."

Y/N laughed, "Okay.. Yeah you're right. But the past is behind us. It's now time to see the future and focus on the present. So stop babbling about your so-called boyfriend, and get your ass out of my sight, okay?"

Wow... I'm surprised...

"Hmph!" She walked off.

Woah....