Chapter 33: Merry Christmas!

(Sorry I didn't update on Christmas— but here's a little something for you— A picture of Hyunjin ^^^)

Y/N's POV

"Merry Christmas!" I suprised Hyunjin with a present I bought in the mall.

"Awwww Y/N, you didn't have to! You know I've already got you." He took the present and start unwrapping it.

"Wait what—"
"WOAH! Woah.. Okay woah.." He starts getting a hint of the white box and just stripped off the wrapping paper. "A PHONE— A phone!?"

I smiled, "Yeah... Merry Christmas!"

I felt a warm hug coming from Hyunjin, "Thank you."

I just realized I forgot to open Hyunjin's gift from Secret Santa!

"Oh uh... Let me go to the bathroom real quick—" I slowly pushed him away and ran to the bathroom- but before that I grabbed the gift. "Phew..." I locked the door slowly opened it and.. it was a tiny box. I uncovered it and it was a gold necklace with a heart shaped chain on it. It was beautiful...

➰➰➰➰➰

Me and Hyunjin decided to go by the huge Christmas tree downtown. We started walking down the road where we saw alot of people. It was like a carnival! There were games and delicious food.

We arrived at the big tree and took alot of pictures. One of my favorites was where Hyunjin made a silly face while he moved my face away causing the picture to gert all blurry. It was cute and funny at the same time.

"Y/N?"

While I was taking a selfie, I saw Linda. She had this Santa hat. She walks towards me with glaring eyes. Hyunjin was suprised when he saw Linda.
"Hey Linda." He greeted.

"Can I borrow Y/N real quick?" She asked.
"Sure." He replied.

Linda grabbed my arm intensly and leading me to a corner. She didn't smile nor her tone was happy. She seemed... sad? mad? I'm not sure.

Once she let go of me she cried. "I didn't even give his gift..." Her tears flowing down, turning into small glasses of ice. "I like him Y/N... I'm sorry...I like him... I really do.. But.. Do you?"

That questioned me. Do I?

"Please Y/N.. If you don't, then let me have him.. I like him.. Rather, I love him." She grabbed my jacket and started leaning on me still crying.

I feel bad.. Should I just let go and give her Hyunjin? What am I saying!? I don't even like him... Do I..?

"What's wrong?" Hyunjin came over at us with a confused face.
"Oh Hyunjin! I forgot your gift from Secret Santa! I've been waiting for you but you didn't came.." Linda walked over to Hyunjin, hugging him and crying.

This... Just seeing them this doesn't make me feel comfortable about this. I'm not jealous, okay !?

"Hyunjin..." She looked up at him. "I like you... Please be my boyfriend."

She... She's crossing the line...