Chapter 30: Secret Santa

Your POV

Christmas.. A day to spend time with family. A day to receive and give presents. A day to celebrate the birth of Jesus. And ofcourse... Secret Santa.

"FXCK!"

"What!? Who did you get!?" I pat Linda's shoulders, knowing she was disappointed. "I got Hyunjin."

"Pfffft-"
"Quit laughing! ...I wanted YOU to get him.." she sighed. "Fear not for the ship will still be sailing!"

"Tsk, you Ship Queen." I gave Linda a half smile and then glanced at the folded paper I was holding. Who did I get though?... I closed my eyes and slowly opened the folded paper and raised it up to my face. I slowly opened my eyes and smiled. Han Jisung it said.

"Ohoho! You lucky girl!" Linda peeked into the paper I was holding and smirked. "Jisung's too easy!"

"Right..." I remained the smile on my face.

Hyunjin's POV

"Hyunjin! Ready for Secret Santa? Just grab a piece of paper in this box and see who you got!" Our Class President, Jeongin said, showing his braces—which suits him and holding the white box with probably hundreds of papers inside.

"Alright." I motioned my hand to go into the box and grabbed a piece of paper. I looked at it and unfolded it. I read it...
"Can I get another one?" I asked.

"Nope! You only go once. And that's it!" He said. "Oh! Secret Santa? Just grab a piece of paper in the box!" He went on to other students who hadn't got a chance to get their Secret Santa, leaving me disappointed.

This... will be too easy.

➰➰➰➰➰

Just walking on the School Garden to find the perfect gift for Secret Santa. oh who am I kidding. She doesn't like flowers. I scratched my head of how disappointed I am to myself.

I walked down the green grassy path (A/N: If that's even a word idk) And thought about what present I should give her..

Suddenly, felt my body getting splashed by cold icy water. "Sorry boy!" The gardener said, holding the bucket, bowing and apologizing, "I didn't see you there."

"It's alright Sir." I stood up and took off my top because the water was killing me. "Here let me grab you a towel." He said politely and grabbing a clean towel in the small closet near the tools, where I thanked and wiped my body with it.

Linda's POV

I was in the school garden because Mr. Kwon demanded me to get some gardening tools. as I was walking, I saw a small path which lead to a topless Hyunjin and a gardener. Which is confusing... oh wait—

"Oh. My. God." I felt my checks burning up and cupped my cheeks. No no no!!! Y/N's for Hyunjin!

I never knew how Hyunjin could be so hot, handsome and— AHHH!!!

I turned around but I couldn't resist. Shit.

➰➰➰➰➰

"Y/N!" I called her when she was about to leave the School Gates. "Yeah?" She asked.

"I- I- I-"

"You...?" Her left eyebrow was pulled up.

"I think I like Hyunjin...."

(A/N: HELLO! Thanks for reading and I know the story is getting out of hands BUT I PROMISE TO MAKE IT BETTER I SWEAR :))) ANYWAY! 'Till next week! Byeee)