Chapter 27: I Knew It

Hyunjin's POV

"Y/N!" Linda came over, wiggling her eyebrows as she looks at Y/N. "So~ What's up you two?" She smirked a bit.

"Nothin' much." I shrugged.
"Hyunjin, you're so funny!" Out of nowhere, Y/N giggled, looking at me and gripping onto my arm.

"It's now time to announce Prom King and Queen!" The person from the stage shouted as everyone screamed getting all hyped up.

"Oh~ I hope you get the most votes~" She leans on to my shoulder, getting all clingy.

"I hope." I smiled.

"And Prom King is..." The crowd went silent after the announcer talked. "HWANG HYUNJIN"

The crowd went all crazy and pushed me over to the stage, the ladies on the back putting a gold crown, a sash, be a bouquet of flowers. Soon then, the mic was place in front of me. "Uhmm... thanks you for... voting... me..?"

Then eveyryone once again screamed. Cheering for me, and only my name.

"Settle down everyone! There's still Prom Queen." Again, silence entered the room. "And the most votes is... L/N Y/N!"

I smiled. Y/N climb up the stage, giving me a hug. She was crowned as prom queen, with the sash and the flowers and stuff. "Thank you all! I couldn't have done it without Hyunjin.." she gave me a slight kiss on the cheek.

"It's time for the Prom King and Queen to take the dance floor!"

"Not so fast." I said. "Why don't I have a little chat with my Queen?"

"Whoooo~ She's gonna get it."
"THIS IS IT. HE'S GONNA ASK HER OUT."
"Damn boi."
The room echoed with the voices of each one.

"Well— if that's what the King wants. Then everyone go back to partying!"

The DJ turned up the beat as everyone started dancing like crazy. On the other hand I took Y/N's hand and went backstage where NO ONE can see us.

"What's happening?" She asked, giggling.
"There's something I wanted to ask you." I smiled.
"What is it?" She smiled back, swaying.

"Will you... go out with me?"

"YES." She said emediately.

I smiled and placed my hand on her shoulder as I came close to her face, eyeing on her eyes to her lips. She soon then closed her eyes and started going closer aswell.

"I knew it."

She stopped. "Knew what?"

"You've been acting so weird lately that even the real Y/N wouldn't do." I took a step away.

"W-What do you mean!?" She looked confused yet a bit suprised.

"I know Y/N and YOU aren't her!"

Then suddenly a flash of light shined before my eyes. And there I saw an Angel. No. Not just an Angel. A fallen Angel.

"Miss me, Hyunjin?"

"May!?"