Chapter 16: Goodnight

Y/N's POV

"HERE WE ARE! Welcome to the Beach~" Linda said winking, as she heads out of the bus walking into the hotel.

I walked out of the bus looking at the view, "Woah!"

"Woah indeed." Hyunjin said as he was holding the laugages. "You girls go check in, me and Woojin will take care of these bags."

"Alright!" I nod and put on my sunglasses as I walk in the hotel seeing Linda.

She turned around looking at me, "Right on time!"

➰➰➰➰➰

"Two beds?" Linda said as we all walk in the hotel room. "No no no! I said 4 beds! Ugh!"

I sighed and pat her shoulder, "Don't worry, I brought some foldable matresses just incase. The boys will sleep on the foldable matress—"

"Hey!" Woojin and Hyunjin complained.

The next thing I knew, I felt a hug. "Thank you..." Linda said under her breath but I manage to hear it.

I hugged back. "You're welcome..."

➰➰➰➰➰

Hyunjin's POV

12:00 AM tonight

Everyone was asleep. But I was still awake. I stared at the ceiling, thinking of my friends who were still in heaven. Thinking about my life now and how it changed..

I sat up and heard a creak as I saw Y/N sleeping and moving as she was on the edge of the bed about to fall.

I laughed silently. "Haha.. Cute.."

She moves one more time and falls down beside me.

"Oof." I was expecting her to wake up but damn.. She's a heavy sleeper.

She starts snoring and starts scooching over near me as her back touches me.

"This is awkward..." I whispered to myself.

I just smiled and took out a blanket as I put on the blanket on both of us and start falling asleep..