Introducation

My name Alexandria Joanna King, also known as Aj, Alex or on the streets The Queen, I'm a nerd by day, streetracer and streetfighter by night. I've been doing this from the age of 13 now I'm 17 do the math. My family are really wealthy rich, like millionaire rich, you probably think I'm a brat well you're wrong I don't need my parents money I earn twice the money they make all on my own, they don't even pay attention to me, they are rarely home, because of their jobs. But I learned to live without them. At least I have my siblings right? Wrong I have 4 brothers and they do nothing if I'm getting bullied by their friends, did I also mention that they are my parents favorites well they are, when they go on family vacations they leave me and my brothers are just like my parents they are rarely home too. My brothers use my parents money for things, while I don't. My parents do actually give me money, $5,000 a month, but I put the money into my siblings accounts because I make my own money. Plus they don't even know I am a street-racer or a streetfighter, so if I told them they would be in for a big surprise because I'm well known on the streets, my parents know The Queen but don't know it's me.

Anyways on with characters shall we...................................

Thx for reading the first part of my book hope you liked it and hope you keep reading on byee👋