Chapter 7

I decided on changing Sam's name to Joshua/Josh.

Alex's POV
Today is the day I go shopping with my mum. I have waited all my life to have this day with my mum. Just me and her, but I never got it. I went and took a shower, then went to get dressed.

So today I decide to dress in what I usually dress in instead of my nerdy look so I put on long cream colored shirt, hight waited shorts, black laced up high heels with my Gucci padlock shoulder bag (outfit in the media<^). Like I said before I'm rich, so I can afford things.

After that I applied a bit off makeup too.

When I finished I grabbed my phone, gun and others stuff I need, and put it in my bag. Than I walked out of my room and went downstairs.

When I got downstairs, I went into the kitchen to find my family sitting down and eating. As I walked in the room, the room went silent and they all stared at me "Who are you?" my mum asked confused, she couldn't recognize me. "Is this one of your girls you bring in last night? You know you are grounded" my mum said/asked to the boys.

"Eww no, it's me Alex" I said my family looked shocked.

"Wow honey you look stunning I didn't even recognize you" my dad said, I just nodded cause I didn't want to talk to him.

I don't want to talk to him because he is the leader of my rival gang, so I have to keep distance.

"So mum" it felt weird calling her mum "When do you want to leave?" I asked her.

"How about we leave right now!" my mum says excitedly. Someone cleared their throat, it was dad. My mum frown like a little kid, "Only if it's okay with your dad" my mum said looking at dad, my dad modded. Mum started jumping up and down.

"But be careful" my dad warned, like I ever do. Well I actually do but not all the time, cue the smirk. 😏

"Okay, mum do you want to pick the car?" I asked, my mum nodded, I know what I said, but I want both of us to have a good time today.

I looked at the rest of my family, they looked at me pleading, I sigh "Do you guys want to see my cars as well?" I asked already knowing the answer, they all nodded the heads quickly which made me laugh. "Okay let's go than" I said they all got up and followed me. We went outside and walked to my garage.

When we get infront of my garage I went it my security lock and unlockes it, than my garage door opened to show all my cars. They all gasps at my cars "Holy shit!" all my brother say at the same time, their fucking creepy.

"How many cars do you have?!" Wesley asked me.

"Well I have over 25 cars I think and over 10 motorbikes" I stated they stare at me for minute than went back to admiring my cars. "So mum which car do you want to take?" I asked her.

"Let's take the BMW i8" my mum said, I nodded and went got the keys out of a box. "Okay boys get out of here I don't want you in here while I'm gone okay" I said they nodded, they went out of the garage and m,e and mum jumped in the BMW and drove off. Me of course had to use the switch to close the garage door.

15 minutes later (spongabob voice)

After 15 minutes (but actually takes 40 minute in a normal car) of long catchibg up with my mum we finally arrived at the mall. I told my mum when I started doing illegal things and I also told her about Joshua and Ella, but how she can't tell anyone about them yet.

I had also told her about me being a gang leader, mum took it not so well but than it was fine.

So Josh is 3 years old. He is my son, well he is my adopted son. I had adopted him because he was the son of my best friend but she had died giving birth to another baby, Josh's younger sister, Ella, she's 2 (Sorry I forgot to put her picture in the character page). Where is their father you asked well he also died, but he died from getting shot.

"So does that mean I'm their adopted grandma?" my mum asked I nod, which made her smile. "So honey, where do you want to go?" asked my mum.

"Let's go into Gucci first" I said, my mum nodded in agreement, than we walked into the Gucci store.

After twenty minutes we got 6 things from Gucci. I bought a wool skirt with web, aviator metal sunglasses with wed, and I bought a Dionysus GG supreme super mini bag. I got the bag for my mum because she looked at it in the store but she didn't take it, so I decide to get it for her and give it to her on her birthday next week.

After Gucci we went to forever 21, H&M, Nike and Hollister, than we went to a few of other stores to get things for my mum.

When we finished from shopping we decided to get food than head home, so we decided on getting pizza. As we were walking I saw a little girl and little by who looked like Ella and Josh.

In two seconds I heard them call out "Mum!" I smiled widely ignoring the weird stares coming from people, I bend down and opened my arms out wide and they come crashing into my arms. I haven't seen them in one and a half weeks so I'm so happy.

I looked up to see Marcus and Mason walking towards us with a smile on their face. I turned to my mum "Mum I would like you to meet Josh and Ella, Josh and Ella I would like you to meet your grandma" I said introducing them to each other.

Ella and Josh attacked my mum with a hug so my mum hugged them back "Hi grawanma" Ella said in her cute voice.

"Hi there my munchkiins" my mum said.

"Hey AJ" someone said so I looked up to find Marcus and Mason looking down me.

"Hi, thanks for looking after them I really appreciate it" I said and hugged both of them. "This is my-" I said but got cut off by my mum.

"Hi I'm Alex's mother Anna King, but you can call me Anna" my mum said holding her hand out to shake which they both did. "Thank you for taking care of my grandchildren" she said.

"Well that part of our jobs" Marcus says sending a kind smile to my mum. My mum nodded.

I turned to my kids "So we're getting pizza would you like to join?" I asked them, the nodded happily, I than turned to the boys "Would you guys like to join to?" I asked, they did a simple nod. Than we walked off to get pizza.

When we all finished eating we said our goodbyes and went back to the car. We came back with 6 bags each, I didn't even think that they will all fit in my car but it actually did.

As we were driving back home I told my mum about how Marcus and Mason are in my gang. "Mason also goes to the same school as me" I said

"Wait, did he transfer yesterday?" my mum asked, I nodded "Well than both of you need to becareful because your brothers are going to be spying on you" mum said

"Why are they going to spy on me?" I asked.

"They saw you and Mason yesterday and than when you left and he was trying to leave they saw The Deadly Vipers tattoo on his arm, now they think your gang is after you" my mum said, I nodded.

We finally arrived home, we got our bags and went upstairs to bed.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in two, three days. The internet is not working properly. I hope you like the chapter keep reading. Byeeeelovelys

Update: 14.07.18
I'm going to upload chapter 7 tomorrow so stay tuned.