Chapter 3

Please read my authors note at the end of this chapter, because it's something important, Thxs.

Alex's POV
When I walked out I walked back home, not caring if my parent's are home or not. When I arrived home I went straight to my room and changed into my fighting gear.

(Alex's gear^)
When I finished changing I walked into the gym and started punching the punching bag (They have a gym in their house).

2 hours later
I have been punching the bag for about 2 hours and have gotten through 3 punching bags. My knuckles were now bleeding out with blood. So I walked upstairs, forgetting that I was only in my gear, I walked up to see all my brothers and parents sitting down on the couch in the living room probably waiting for me to come home. I tried to sneak upstairs but failed when I heard someone say "Alex? Is that you?" I turned to face all of my family members "Where have you been? Why are you dressed like that? What happened to your knuckles?". Were some of the questions, why they seem to care, now anyways.

"Shut up okay!" I yelled and walked up to my room. We live in a three story house and my room was on the third floor so it took a bit of time. When I finally got to my room I slammed my door shut and went to my bathroom to take a shower. I scrubbed my body top to bottom with my favorite scented strawberry body wash, then when I was finished I got out and wrapped a towel around my body.

Since I'm not going out till tomorrow night, I decided to have dinner with my family, because I never actually sat down and ate dinner with them. I decide to wear baggy sweats pants and baggy sweater with Nike flip flops

 I decide to wear baggy sweats pants and baggy sweater with Nike flip flops

(Alex's outfit^)

After I finished changing, I quickly put on a bandage wrap thing over my knuckles, then I opened my door and walked downstairs to the kitchen. When I got downstairs I saw all my family members sat at the table talking about who knows what. I went to the cabinets and got out mac and cheese, I quickly made it and to the table. When I sat down my parents and brothers stopped talking and looked at me. "Do I have something on my face?" I asked in a bored tone, they shook their heads.

They stared at me for 5 minutes, it was weird so said "What do you want!" I yelled at them. "We want to know why your knuckles were bleeding" asked my brother Kyle, I stared down at my knuckles, which were bandaged up, then looked back up "It's nothing serious, it's not like you guys care anyways" I said in a harsh tone. "Really now, then explain why the school called and said that you punched a girl and slapped her over a shirt" my mum said, then continued "Not to mention you left school grounds!" she yelled.

"You know what, I don't have to answer to you!" I yelled back, getting out of my seat "Yes you do young lady, now sit down" my father said, almost like yelling. I sat back down "Now explain why you did a very stupid thing" my dad asked, "I did it because she ruined my shirt" I said, trying not to cry over the memory of her, by now all my brothers and my mother are looking at my dad waiting for a response. "What you did was irresponsible, why is that shirt so important anyways?" my dad asked.

All eyes are on me, I decide to tell then "Do you remember, that girl that I always hang out with right?" I asked the boys, they nod "You mean the one that moved away and left you, because you're so nerdy and fat, yeah what about her" Wesley said, they all laughed. I balled up my hand and slammed it on the table which made them stop "She didn't move!" I yelled which caused them to flinch "What do you mean she didn't move her parent told mum and dad that they were moving" said Jason, everyone was confused.

I shook my head "She died, and all I have left of her was that shirt and today was her anniversary" I said coldly "I told her parents not to tell you because you all wouldn't care anyways" with that I got up and went to my room, then went straight to bed.

Okay this is a short chapter but I wanted to give you guys something to read. So I hoped you like it. I just got on holidays, since I live in Australia, which means I'm probably going to upload more chapters for the next two weeks, that's all thanks for reading.
Xo 💞

Make sure to share my story too.