Chapter 16

The next day (school day)
Alex's Pov
I woke up to my annoying ass alarm clock, meaning another day at hell. Someone hand me a gun, I seriously don't want to go to school. It's too much effort.

I got out from my bed and walked into my shower. After ten minutes I got out and walked into my walk-in closet.

Today I was feeling a bit lazy so I put on an over-sized hoodie, black skinny jeans and my black and white vans. After I finished getting dressed, I packed my bag with my Macbook pro, my ultimate ears boom 2 (black), my phone and charger.

After I was done packing my bag, put my bag on then walked downstairs and into the kitchen. As I walked in all of my family members were down. This is a big surprise, wonder what's happening.

As I sat down my mum began to talk, "Okay kids, I've got a huge announcement to make" she said happily. She smiled at my dad, and he had a smile as well. WTF is going on.

I took a spoon full of my cereal when she said "Your brothers are coming back!", I quickly spit out my cereal and slammed my hands on the table, which made everyone turn to face me.

"What!?" I yelled/asked, even though I heard her clearly.

"I said your brot-" she begins to say but I cut her off.

"I bloody heard you" I said coldly, I stood up, grabbed my bag and went to my garage and picked out my car. Then drove to school.

...........................................................

When I got to school, people were whispering about something, but I ignored and I went straight to my locker, but luckily for me, my locker was block. You will never guess by who, never. It. Was. Max. And guess what he was doing, you guessed right (I can't read your mind sorry) he was kissing, no sorry, making out with a girl against my locker.

She was wearing a really short skirt that could almost show her butt, and a really tight tight bright pink crop top.

This bitch seriously wants a death wish, he really does. I was so pissed off and didn't care so I shoved them both which made them fall, one on top of the other.

"Ouch, what the fuck is wrong with you!" Max says, rubbing his head a bit.

"Well you had a certain someone against my locker" I said in a bored tone.

"You could just asked like a normal person, instead of being a total bitch!" he screamed at me. I was a bit hurt, am I really a bitch? I didn't say anything, so I walked away.

I walked into class and put on my headphones. I saw students coming into the class and I checked the time, class was about to start. After a few minute went by our teacher finally arrived and began the lesson.

One hour and 10 minutes later

I tapped my pencil waiting for the bell to ring. 'Ring' the bell went, I quickly got out of my seat and walked out of class. I decided to skip second period (I don't know the time table for schools in America, so I'm sorry), I walked to the back of the school and started smoking.

As I was smoking my phone rang, I picked it up and the caller ID was one of my gang members, Owen. I answered the phone, "Hi Owen" I said.

"Hey AJ, sorry to call you when you're at school, but I thought you would like to know when the Black Angles are arriving" he said.

I took a puff, then spoke "Nah, it's fine. But yeah tell me when they arrive" I said.

"Well, believe or not but their already here" he said sounding a bit worried.