Chapter 8 Part 2

Previously
"Anyways come with me I will get you some clothes" I said walking away back to my table where Jack was sitting, him following behind.

As I got to the table I told Jack I had to help Harry get cleaned so I hugged him goodbye and called Marcus to bring clothes for Harry.

When we exited the cafeteria I saw Mason and Madison come out of the janitor's closet. Wow, never knew he would ditch me for her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present

Alex's POV
As we walked to the front, I could see
Marcus sitting on his motorbike smoking with his hand holding a bag. When we reached him he put his smoke out.

"Hi princess, here you go" he said using my nickname he gave me while handing me the bag.

All the boys either call me Alex, Alexandria, AJ, princess, babe, or baby. Because I act like a baby at times.

"Thanks" I said while handing the bag over to Harry. "Here, now go and change" I said nicely, he nodded and left.

"Anyways I gotta go back, text me or call if you need anything okay" he said while getting on his bike, but not before kissing my cheek, than riding off.

"Wow, you are such a slut. First Mason now that dude" I heard a voice at the back of me say, I turned around to see Madison, my brothers, their friends and....... Mason?.

"What cat got your tongue?" Madison says smirking.

"Excuse you, but the only slut here is you" I said pointing to her. Her group gave me a death glare.

"Don't talk to Madison like that" Mason said, which shocked me.

"Well since she talks to me like that I'll do the same" I said, walking towards her.

"You do know that if you hit me, that all my friends will beat the shit out of you" Madison said, the whole school came out to what was going on.

"Streetfighter or not you still can't beat us, it's 15 against 1 you have no chance" Madison said with a smirk plastered on her face.

"I actually thought we were friends" I said sadly.

"Who would want to be friends with you" my brother Ashton says, people laughing along with him.

"You're all alone no one wants you here" they said.

People started to go away, which only left me with my brothers, Mason and their group of friends.

"Wow, I thought guys were going to stick up for me, I am your sister after all" I said almost tearing.

"Well you thought wrong" Wesley says.

"Okay than I'll just leave, but to let you know, I'm going to leave the house I'm going to move into my other house with my friends" I said walking away to my motorbike.

"Mason you're making big mistake for being their friends" I said pointing to my brothers and their friends.

"Goodbye" I said and road off.

Short chapter, but I'm going to work on chapter 9, even though it's 11:39pm. Thxs for reading