Chapter 11

Read the authors note at the end please

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex's POV
It's been two days since the hospital trip and today Josh finally gets to come home. I have to pick him up in 7 hours, so I decided to throw a welcome home party.

I called up the gang and some of mg friends that have kids to bring their kids. After 40 minutes I decided to go shopping for food and presents for Josh.

I than got the idea of inviting Jessica, I know what you're thinking inviting someone who's in the enemy gang, well she's not an enemy of mine. Me and her have been friends for the past week.

Mum said that I should have make more friends that are girls, since most of my friends are guys.

I picked up my phone and dieled her number, as the phone rang once it was picked up straight away.

"Hey Aj what's up?" She says.

"Nothing just wondering if you wanted to come with me to get things for Josh's welcome home party?" I said, I than heard a squeal. I should've known what the answer was going to be.

"Well duh. I would love to go. We can also get new clothes and shoes. Food, lots of foods. Lots of decorations." she says excitedly.

"Okay.... where are you? I'll pick you up and we'll go straight to the mall" I say getting my shoes.

"I think that since we're going to buy a lot of things we'll need two cars so I'll drive to the mall from where I am" she says.

"All right see you in a bit let's meet at the food court" I said and than ended the call.

I put on my sneakers and headed out the door. I got to my garage and got into my BMW i8, then drove off to mall.

7 minutes

I got to the mall and parked my car than walked inside. As I arrived at the food court I spotted Jess (short for Jessica) sitting down playing on her phone not realizing I was there.

So walked up to the table and slammed my fists on the table. She looked up with fear in her eyes, when she realizes its me it turned into anger, but a playful anger.

"You bitch, I almost shit my pants" she says, which I laughed at.

"Omg, you should have seen your face, it was hilarious" I said still laughing.

"Anyways moving on let's go we have a lot to do" I say, she nodded and got up. We than walked to the party shop to get the supplies we needed.

After we were done we got presents, food, drinks and a few clothes. When we were done it was almost 1:30pm. It took us 2 hours, which means we have around about 4 hours to get home and decorate the house.

I have got to give it to Jess, she was right we did need two cars. When we got to the gang house, we asked the boys to help set up everythin. When we finally finished people started arriving so I took a shower and got ready to pick up Josh.

Today I decided to wear a see through shirt, Adidas shorts and Nike shoes. I out my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my iPhone XS, than I walked out the door to go get Josh. (Photo in the media^)

When I arrived at the hospital, I went to Josh's room to find him on the bed with the doctor standing next to his bed, probably examining him. "Good afternoon doc, how is he?" I asked doctor Charles (he is one out of 5 gang doctors)

"He seems fine and can be released right now if you want" he says walking up to me. I nodded and walked past him to Josh. "I'll go and get the paper work" he says and walked out.

"Hey buddy, how you feeling?" I asked my little monster.

"I feel fine mummy, happy and excited  to see Ella again, I miss her" he says with the biggest smile on his face. He is such a caring brother, I wish my brothers were like that.

"That's good, Ella misses you too. Put these clothes on while I sign the papers okay Josh" I say putting his clothes out on the bed. He nodded and got out of the bed, I walked out to find Charles standing outside looking at the papers.

"Okay Aj, here are the papers just sign here" he says pointing at a space to fill in your signature. I signed it and thanked him, I than walked back inside the room to find Josh sitting on the bed watching TV.

"Can I go now mummy?" he says, I nodded and picked up the bag, Josh jumped up from the bed and ran to the door. Oh my what am I going to do with that kid.

When we finally arrived home the party got started. Kids were having the time of their lives, I mean come on there was a bouncing castle for crying out loud, what kid doesn't like that.

After the party was over I tucked Josh and Ella into bed, than the boys started to help me clean up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I'm very sorry for not updating in a while, right now I'm on holidays so I'll try and update as quickly as I can. And I'm also sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to get thus chapter out.

I also want to say I have a huge announcement to make...............

In the next chapter. Talk to u all soon bye.