Chapter 13

Ashton POV
"Who the fuck do you think you are!" our sister Alex yelled.

"Um.... Who the fuck do you think you are, showing up with my car" I said, which was probably no the best choice, because guess what. She needed up square punching me in the face. Damn my sister can pack a punch.

"I pay for my own shit, I don't need mum or dad to pay for anything" she says, she opened the car, got in and drove off, leaving us in the dust.

"You're sister is so hot" one of my friends said, it was our friend Jeremy. Wesley than punched him in the face which made him fall to the ground like I did.

"Don't say that about my sister" he says staring at him with the same look Alex did to us, is it something they have in common because I can't do that. "And don't even try to fucking think about her as well" Wesley added, which made Jeremy smirk.

"How's you know I was thinking about her?" he says, again Wesley punched him, and glared at him, like saying 'say one more thing, I'll put you on a one way ticket to the hospital'.

Well see what happened, Wesley is very overprotective of Alex, not just Wesley but all four of us are. I know we don't show it but we really do care about her. Even when we say mean things to our sister.

We really are sorry we just have to think of something that will help us say 'We are so sorry for bullying you and treating you like shit and excluding you from things', you know what I have a perfect idea.

......................................................................

Alex's POV
As I was driving I had a craving for Starbucks so I went to Starbucks and ordered a Caramel frappe. When I got my order I was on my way to my old home.

As I pulled up there was cars already in the driveway, weird never really seen this many cars. The door was opened slightly, so as I walked up I could hear people talking and yelling, than I heard a big 'SLAP'.

"I'll ask you again, what do want!" someone said/yelled. I couldn't believe they were actually torturing someone. I couldn't take it anymore so I walked in, and I saw Mason strapped to the chair with my brothers, their friends and my dad surrounding him.

"What the hell is going on here!" I yelled which caught their attention, if they didn't than they will be sorry.

"W-what are you doing here?" Dad says looking terrified. They all should be. They wouldn't want to mess with me.

"Can't I come home? But the real question is what are you doing here" I say pointing to Mason who was tied up to a chair.

"I don't know, why don't you ask you're psychotic family?" he said rolling his eyes. I than looked at my brothers, their friends and my dad.

I tapped my foot waiting for an answer, "Well can someone please explain to me why Mason is tied to a chair?" I say, I than heard someone behind me.

"Honey I'm ho-" she paused, I turned to find my mum standing their with grocerie bags. "What on Earth is going on here!" she yelled, the poor universe next to us probably heard that.

"I don't know but I would like to know" I say looking back at them. They all whispered among each other and Kelvin stepped forwards.

"Well Nicole brought him" how said pointing at Mason "here so we can ask him some questions since he's a member of the Deadly Vipers, but possibly the gang leader" he says, the rest of them nodded agreeing.

Without another second Mason, me and my mum cracked up laughing. We laughed for a solid 10 minutes, and  my dad, brothers and their friends looking at us like maniacs.

"He's not the gang leader of the Deadly Vipers" I said after we sobered up, they gave me a confused face.

"You know who the gang leader is?" my dad asked, I nodded. "Than tell us this is really good information" he says the rest nodding their heads.

"You know this person" I say, they all wore a confused face and looked at each other, than back at me.

"Spit it out will ya" Ashton says in a annoyed voice.

"it's me"

Hoped you guys liked this chapter. I want to thank you guys so much for over 800 reads on my story, I appreciate you all so much. Sorry if this is short. I also want to say that tomorrow I'm posting something it's an author's note saying something about my big announcement so please read it.

Thanks again for reading.