Chapter 1

Alexandria's parent's house ^

Alexandria's POV:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock meaning I have to go to school yay......... not. So I get up and go into my bathroom and take a warm shower. After I finished showering I went to my walk in closet and put on my nerdy look for the day, then walked downstairs to the kitchen. When I got downstairs I saw all my brothers sitting and talking, they were so busy talking they didn't notice me walk I'm so I grabbed an apple and walked to the front door to go to school.

As I walked into school, yes I walk to school because I don't want to blow my cover of being a nerd, anyways as I walked into school everyone started calling me names like nerd, fatty Alex, ugly and so much more, but I don't care so I kept walking. Before I could reach my class room a person grabbed me by the hair and I know who always grabs me by the hair it was Madison. Madison is like the Queen B at our school and she thinks that she owns the school.

When she pulled me by the hair it didn't hurt " Where do you think you're going bitch" she said in her annoying high pitched voice "Away from you that's where" I said forgetting my cover, then one of my brothers come in "You will not talk to my girlfriend like that is that clear, you ungreatful little brat" my brother Kyle says, what he said really hurt because it was my own brother so I ran out the school doors back home.

Kyles's POV
I felt bad for hurting my baby sister but she deserves it no one talks to my girlfriend like that, and it's true she is a brat, but I never she her buy new things everyday like us meaning the rest of the family. I wonder why?

Alexandria's POV
As I got home I ran up to my room and locked the door then went to bed. As I got up it was 9 a clock in the night so got up and dressed in shorts, a cream liked crop top and vans. I hide these types of clothes in a secret closet I put in when my family was away. So I went downstairs and out the door. I walked until I arrived in my garage yes my garage, each person in my family had their own garage, but my family don't know what's in my garage. In my family's garage it can only hold around two cars while mines hold up to over 20 cars and over 10 motorbikes.

Anyway, I reached one of my favorite cars, it was a bugatti chiron. I hopped into my car and drove off being quiet as I can not waking up the whole house.

When I got to the tracks where I'm racing at, I was greeted with "What's up Queen", "Racin tonight?", "hey" "Hello's". Everyone here knows who I am and they make sure no one messes with me and the people I'm close to. Tonight I wasn't racing so I decided to stay and watch. It was pretty boring so I decided to just go home, so I got in my car and drove home.

When I got home I quietly went to my room and went to bed.

I know what you're going to say. I'm so sorry my story is crap and you don't like it.

Anyway I final got to update it, if you like it make sure to favorite it and I'll make sure to make the story extra long.

Follow me!!!!