Chapter 20

Read authors note at the end please, thank you

Alex's POV

As we walked in through the rooftop door, we filed in taking our positions. Some of my team went right and I went left with the rest of them, I was in front of everyone, my gun ready in hand. As we were gonna turn a corner we heard people coming we spread out hiding behind the thick metal poles that were connected to the side of the walls.

There was two of them, and they walked past us holding MI6A4. When they were further away, two of my guys shot them in the head, killing them instantly, they had silencers on their guns so it didn't make a huge noise. There was a girl and a guy close to the two that were dead, so they grabbed their guns for extra amo, then we walked.

When we got just outside the room that my brother were being held in I turned around to Jordyn, "Tell everyone to make their moves now, cause things might get messy soon," I say, she nods her head and texts everyone. When she was done I breath in and out. I had five of them with me, so I told three of them to stay out, while I bring two of the in with me.

I kicked the door open, pointing my gun forwards as I entered, scanning the room. The room was dark, the only light that was shining was on my brothers, tied up to the chair, blood dripping down their face. I dropped my gun down, but as I heard a noise I quickly lifted my gun again pointing at where I heard the noise coming from.

Out came the man of the hour, Esekial, with his hands up. "Look what we have here, Alexandria King, famous streetfighter and racer, only daughter to the King family and leader of the Deadly Vipers," he says smirking.

"Glad you did your research, it spared me the time to introduce myself to your friends," I say, pointing my gun around him.

Three of his men came into the light, "How did you know they were there? That ruined the surprise," he says sadly, lowering his hands. "Look I just wanna talk," he says.

"If you wanna talk, let my brothers go and tell your men to back down," I say, he sends them out of the room through the door we came in, I nudged my head towards my brothers and my men went to them and untied them, exiting out of the room with them. I then sat down on the chair at the table, "You wanna talk let's talk," I say as I slammed my gun on the table.

He took a seat across from me, "How are you Alex, I haven't talked to you since..... forever," he asked, smiling.

"Cut to the chase, or I'll blow your brain out right now," I say, picking my gun back up and pointing it at him.

He puts his hands up, "Look, I just want my money back that's all," he says.

"Why the fuck would you think I would pay you something that wasn't even yours?" I ask.

"Okay I just need that money, Angelo is getting pretty pissed if I don't pay him up," he begs.

"It's not my problem you go around making deals with the devil," I say, "I got no time for this," I say then get up to leave. He then pulls a gun from under the table.

"No I want that money," he says swinging the gun around, we pointed out guns at one another.

"Let's go old school, you know fight one on one," I say lowering my gun, he does the same he tossed his and I tossed mine.

He then comes charging at me, trying to swing at me with a right hook but I ducked. I stood back up but didn't see him coming back to punch me with aeft hook. I got knocked off my balance. As I was on the ground I rubbed my cheek, I tasted blood on my tonge, knowing I cut my lip, "Bitch you're gonna pay for that," I say as I got up.