Chapter 17

Alex's POV 

"Hello Alex" Miach says with a smile, which I could be happy to get rid of.

"All these years and now you guys decide to come back!" I said raising my voice. (Btw Theo and the others were gone by then)

"Calm down Alex" Jonah says, with a concerned face.

"Don't tell me to calm down! I haven't seen any of yous since I was 8! 8! Now you guys decide to walts back into my life like nothing ever happened!" I yelled, I am so close to punching something.

"Where was my big brothers when I needed them? They weren't there, they either didn't care about me or already left" I said shaking uncontrollably.

"Where was my brothers when I needed a shoulder to cry on? Where was my bros when I got bullie?! All the years went by and I didn't have anyone!" I said feeling myself tearing up.

"I had to fend for myself, I had no one" I said in a whisper, crying.

"I felt worthless, like no one loved me or even gave a shit about me!" I said.

"We're sorry for not being there for you Alex, we really are. If we could go back in time we would never have left you" Spencer says, about to cry. The three others nodded their hands, but not looking at the floor, ashamed of looking at me.

We sat there in silence. No one spoke or made eye contact with anyone. That is until Kelvin (one of my of my brothers) spoke.

"We really are so sorry for leaving, We should have never done that, we regret what we did. Please forgive us" he says with a sad face. I nodded sligtly which made then smile widely.

"But it will take time to earn my trust, respect and maybe my full forgiveness" I said, than walked back upstairs, before they could say anything else.

The next day

...............................................................................................................

I woke up to a loud bang coming from downstairs. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran out of my bedroom. As I got closer to the bottom of the stairs, I heard arguing "You idiot, you dropped the plate" someone yelled. "Its not my fault it was hot" another person mumbled. "Try and use the mittens next time dumbass" the first person said.

"Bro mum's gonna kill you when she finds out" someone else says.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw all my brothers, with a smashed plate on the floor.

"She will only know if one of you's tell her" Miach says the guys nodded their heads. They still had not noticed me yet.

"Okay, and we cant tell Alex or she'll tell mum" Kelvin say.

*cough*

The boys all turn their attention towards me, "Funny, cause it's a little to late for that" I said with a small chuckle. My brothers stared at me terrified. Our mum likes to torture us when we do something bad (like  what Miach dumbass did). It's not just getting the belt, but being grounded, getting your electronics taken off you, no friends over, no going to parties and not allowed to drive. How long does this punishment lasts you ask, up to 1-2 months depending.The longest one was 3 months and that was when Jonah drove my dad's car into a tree and threw a party which left some of the windows of our house broken.

Anyways moving on from that topic. "Please Alex don't tell mum" Miach says begging me. "I'll do anything you name it I'll do it, just please do not tell mum" he says pleading.

"Anything?" I say questioning him to see if he's sure about his decision.

"Yes anything" he nods.

"I think I have something in mind" I say while rubbing my chin.

"I already like the sound of that" Spencer says with a smirk, followed by the rest of his brothers except for Miach.

"Oh o" Miach says, now regretting he's decision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip 

"I seriously don't know why I even agreed to  this"  Miach says shifting ever minute from discomfort. Right now Miach is wearing a pink tutu and a unicorn horn on his head. "Do I seriously have to do this"  he says.

"Do you seriously want me to tell mum" I say mocking him, he rolls his eyes.

"Anyways go out Spencer's out there, and you better dance" I said, Micah walked out, since they were at the mall there was a lot of people around he looked embarrassed.

Micah walked in the center, then he heard the music, it was "Barbie Girl". He then started dancing. Everyone around him then started to record him.

When the song finally finished we all went home laughing, except for Micah who was complaining the whole way.

Well that was an enjoyable day.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Again I'm super sorry for not updating. I hope you liked this short chapter I put together. Today I was busy since I had to attend my friends birthday party and I didn't have my phone on me for most of the time. And I'm also sorry for the late upload.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed reading.

Reminder that my second book is about Riverdale and the first chapters will be uploaded on the 5th of January 2019.