Chapter 19

Alex's POV

When I finished at the gym, I changed into my gear and I got in my car and drove to the gang warehouse, where everyone was waiting. We all tried to figure out a plan, that could help save my brothers and in the end we did. The plan was simple, we go to where 'He' is holding my brothers, rescue them and kill him. As I pulled up outside the warehouse, I saw cars of people from my gang and, my dad and uncles car. I got out and headed to my office, when I got there, I found my uncle and dad waiting for me, sitting down on the chairs facing towards where my chair and desk was.

I stepped inside my office, making myself known by clearing my throat. They both turned and looked at me. "Aj we have to talk to you," my uncle says, I nodded my head and took a seat on my chair. They bot looked at each other before my uncle spoke again, "Are you sure you want to go ahead with this plan," I looked at him confused.

"I mean, it's the only way we can save the boys," I said.

"I know it is, but there may be another plan we can use. Theres a high risk of this plan failing, he only has the boys because he wants to lure you in to do hell knows what!" my dad shouted.

"I don't care!" I yelled, "This is the only way we can stop Esekial and save the boys," I said, "And I know this plan will work,"

My dad and Uncle both looked at each other, then back at me "Okay, but we will have more men back you up," my uncle says, I just nodded my head.

I got out of my seat and went to this mini balcony that gives the view of the whole warehouse, I stood there for a moment "Gather down near the hall room!" I shouted out, everyone looked at me, and rushed to get what they were doing done. I turned around, looking at both my uncle and dad, "Let's go," I said, as I walked towards the door, they got up and followed me.

I walked down the stairs and to the big hall room, I stood in front of everyone as the last few people joined us. "Let's go over the plan again," I said, we were all gathered around the big hall room, we already got information of where the message were sent from. "With the help of my dad and uncle's gang they will split up into two groups. My uncle and his gang will be coming from the west side and dad will come from the east side," both my dad, uncle and both their groups nodded. " I want two people guarding every exit in the place, make sure no one leaves or enters, and I need people to do a full sweep of the perimeter" my tone deadly like never before.

"I will bring my group inside, but I will split from my group. Crystal you're in charge of hacking into the security system, locating where everyone is.  Marcus come with me as my backup. When we get inside I want you all to search for my brothers, from top to bottom, and I want y best snipers everywhere, and anywhere possible," I say, "Alright everyone get geared up and ready. Ride in your cars or motorbikes, we meet together at the front of the warehouse in 30 minutes. Now go!" everyone started to scatter out.

I saw people heading out to the weapon rooms. We have 3 weapon rooms, they all include in them, guns, knives, bow n arrow, bombs. etc. I saw others heading to the vehicle room. I grabbed my gun and knife from my office, putting two knives on each ankle sides, two guns on my waist and a mini teaser which can cause a lot of pain.

As I walked out of my office I pulled out my phone and called my mum.

Phone Call

Me: Hey Mum?

Mum: Honey? Are you okay? Did something happen?

Me: Mum calm down, don't worry everything will just be fine, I promise you, but something will happen soon

Mum: What are you talking about?

Me: Don't worry, I promise to bring back the boys safely