Chapter 2

Alex's POV
I woke up in the middle of the night to shuffling, so I went downstairs not making a sound, trying to find out what's shuffling. When I got down I found my brothers (4altogether) sneaking in, they probably went to a party, so I walked back upstairs and went to bed.

In the morning I showered and got ready for school, as I was getting ready I put on one of my best friends shirts, she was the only person there for me. The reason I'm using the term 'was', is because she died today last year, is was so heartbreaking for me and this is one of my favorite shirts she wore. Anyways,I went downstairs to eat breakfast. When I got downstairs my 'family' was sitting down eating, so I went and joined them. "So where we're you last night Alex?" asked my dad, I almost choked on my food, "I was in my room, why?" "Because I heard someone downstairs last night" he said raising his voice. "Well it wasn't me" I said, "Oh please, me and the boys saw you last night sneaking in" said my brother Jason with a smirk plastered on his face. I knew this was not gonna end well for me. "Well explain young lady? " he said, I could see my brothers smirking and my parents waiting for an answer so I replied "I didn't go out last night, the boys did" I said "No we we're already asleep, than heard you come home" my other brother Ashton says "It's not right to lie Alex" my mum said in a warning voice (is that even a thing?) . Right now I'm trying not to get pissed and lash out at them "I'm not!" I yelled "Do not raise your voice at us young lady, we are your parents" my dad says, I didn't want to listen anymore so I walked away to grab my bag and walked to school.

When I arrived at school, I got called the same names as I do every day, like 'nerd' 'bitch' 'slut' 'hoe' and others you can think of. When I finally got to my locker I unlocked it and grabbed my books out. When I finished I closed it, as I walked past my brother and their friends, I get tripped by my brother Kyle (he got held back a year). "Oh, poor floor you have to get stuck with Alex" Kyle said, they all started laughing at me. I got up quickly went to class, I'm so glad that I have different classes to my brothers, I sat at the back of the class listening to music while drawing, not paying attention because I know all the answers, I graduated a year early, because of my mind, so I'm very smart. But my parents and other students don't know I graduated, I can leave this place if I want to, but I choose not to.

As the bell rang for lunch, everyone jumped up and ran out of class, I stayed for a minute and walked out of class. The cafeteria food here is so good, they have pancakes, cupcakes, muffins, macaroni and cheese, burgers, all the food you can think of. I got macaroni and cheese with cooked beef mince (an: I absolutely love eating that food it's the bom). When I walk to my table i have to past the popluars tables,yes you heard correct, populars table, everyone sits in a group, I dont sit with anyone because every on hates me. Here is some group tables, we have the populars, jocks and cheerleaders which are also part of the populars they all take up 3 tables, goths, nerds, musicians and so much more.

Anyways, I walk past my brothers table which was the populars and got tripped again but this time all my food went on my shirt, now I was really pissed off. I looked to see who did it this time and came face to face with my brothers girlfriend Madison, every on around us started laughing at me. I got up turning my head to face her, "Oh my, look what we have here" she said in her squeaky voice, which really made my ears hurt. My shirt is ruined, the only shirt I have from her is ruined! A tear almost escaped my eyes but I quickly covered it up. "Look, she's about to cry, what a litt-" I cut her off "Don't you dare finish that sentence" I said coldly, everyone stopped laughing or doing what there were doing.

Madison smiled "What a little crybaby " she said and smirked, I quickly punched her in the stomach "I fucking warned you, bitch" I said, I then slapped her "That is for ruining my shirt" I said then walked away.

But before I could get away, someone grabbed me by the wrist and turned me around, it was Ashton and my other 2 brothers. "You bitch why would you do that, it's only a shirt!" my brother Ashton yelled in my face. "It's only a shirt, it's only a shirt! You bitches! This shirt means something to me, which you would never get or understand" I yelled but said the last bit in my normal voice and pulled my wrist away and walked out of the cafeteria and the school.

So how do you guys like this chapter is it good or bad comment please. And please share this story if it is good.
Bye lovelys

Follow me