Chapter 14

Alex's POV
They all stared at me in shock, than finally Max broke the silence "No way you are, you're just a stupid nerd that's fat and thinks she's all cool and shit" he says. It took me so much to not go to him and punch him into the next five million universes.

"Yeah you're just some wannabe" Ashton said while some people nodded their head agreeing.

I took off my shirt, so I was left in my sports bra, I heard people gasp. I mean who wouldn't I have a fucking six pack and tattoos. I turned around to show my gang member tattoo and gang leader tattoo which were both on each side below my shoulder.

I then heard a lot of people gasp, but not my mum and Mason. I turned back around and put on my shirt. "Is that enough to prove to you guys?" I asked, they nodded their heads slowly.
"So I wouldn't really want to mess with me if you want a death wish" I said and with that I exited the room,

but before I fully did I said "And let Mason go, his stupidity got the best of him, I'll be talking to Marcus about you" I said and than left to my room.

I walked into my bathroom and took a warm shower. I got out and walked into my walk-in closet, I picked out black shorts, my sports bra and an oversized grey jumper.

After I finished changing I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, as I walked in I found all my brothers and their friends. Some of their friends whistled when they saw me. There was like over 80 people scattered all over the house.

I know thats a lot of people but our house is massive, last time my brothers had a party they invited all of their friends they made over the years and some of my mum and dads friends kids and their friends over and the whole school, and the house had like 400 people in it.

I walked towards our pantry and stopped at the door, I thought of something. I turned around to face all of them, they all looked at me.

"Okay, I'm done with us fighting, let's put things behind us and move on" I said, my brothers came up to me and hugged me.

"We're sorry for being such asses towards you, we just didn't want you getting hurt, so we pushed you away" Kyle said while tiring up a bit, the others were crying. My brothers pulled away from me.

"It's alright I can understand, anyways have you guys eaten anything yet?" I asked them, they all shook their head (brothers+friends).

"No we haven't, by the way mum and dad are on the jet going to Hawaii for their anniversary" Wesley said, oh shit I completely forgot about their anniversary. I guess I can get them something before they come back. I guess mum forgot since she invited me to come back.

"That's cool, anyways what do all of yous want to eat?" I asked them, some of them said McDonald's, some KFC, some said Taco Bell, some said Subway, some said Pizza Hut and some said anything.

"Okay, since it's my treat I choose......." I said with a long pause "Everything" I said with a smile.

"Okay she's my favorite sibling from the King family now" Thomas says with a shocked face. Everyone technically had a shocked face.

"I'll go and get the food" I said walking out of the kitchen "Write down what you guys want and I'll get it" I said before I walked up the stairs and into my room.

I grabbed my phone and put on my Adidas shoes than walked out. When I got to the kitchen they all were still writing down what they wanted. There was 12 papers for each food place that was said, two for each, including back to back.

I know thats a lot of paper, but there are way more people, there is like 30 people in the kitchen including my brothers and me, that's how big my kitchen is and there's still more room.

I walked towards our walk-in pantry again and grabbed a packet of oreos, I opened it and started eating. When I finished my tenth one they were finished, they handed me the papers.

"Okay this is a lot of food to get so three people need to help me" I said, two boys and a girl put their hands up. "Okay you guys need to be in a car each so follow me the rest you guys can chill here and wait for us" I said and walked out with the three of them following me.

I walked outside and to my garage, I scanned my thumb and the garage opened. I heard gasps at the back out me. We walked towards where I have a tablet that shows me every single car I own, how fast the car is, and the engine.

"Okay here's a tablet choose your car, press on the car you want to drive and the key will appear in the box thing" I said pointing to the box. I installed this a while ago when my parents and brothers weren't home.

The three of them took turns, and when they were finished we walked to where my cars are.

The girl walked over to my BMW i8, one of the boys walked to my mclaren p1 and the other boy walked over to my 2016 ford mustang gt, while I walked to my 2015 Camaro.

When we were all set we drove off, but first I had to get to know them so we talk for a few minutes before leaving. I drove to KFC, Liam drove to McDonald's, Luca drove to Taco Bell, and April drove to Subway. I ordered the pizza to get it delivered to the house. I gave the three of them one of my credit card for each of them.

When I finished from KFC, I was driving back when I was like, how about some sushi, what could go wrong with sushi. I got like 50 sushi rolls for myself and 30 for myself, so about 80.

What, I can't help that I'm a pig when it comes to sushi. As I pulled up to the house the three of them were behind me, I got out with the KFC box and went inside to put them down in the kitchen.

As I entered the movie room door was opened, 'oh their watching a movie' I said to myself. I placed the box down on the counter followed by Luca and Liam with the other two boxes. Then they left.

April entered the room with a box from subway, followed by other box that Liam was carrying. "How many boxes are there?" I asked, they thought for a minute then answered.

"I got two boxes from subway, Liam's got three boxes from Maccas, and Luca has got 2 boxes from Taco Bell" April said with a smile with I kindly gave back.

"Okay than let's get the other boxes then" I said walking out.

After we finished getting all the boxes into the house the pizza person came and brought in three boxes, with five pizza in them, so 15 Pizza's. I know thats I a lot but who cares.

At the last minute I decided on throwing a mini party so I got the alcohol out the cups and more snacks out.

The four us finished setting up when my brother and their other friends showed up "Woah that's a whole bunch of food, is that ours, please tell that is, and alcohol please tell this is true" Kyle asked, picking up one of the many bottles of whisky. I nodded than out of no where Kyle starts kissing the bottle saying that he loves it so much.

We partyed through the night, dancing talking, laughing, and crying for no apparent reason. It was the best night of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for my crappy ass writing.

Okay I'm sorry it took so long to upload but I just had to take time off and focus on getting my ankle better because I have a huge volleyball tournament coming up in like 6 weeks.

I'll try and upload a Halloween special on Halloween eve/Halloween day for you all. BTW do u guys like my Halloween book cover (in the media) . You guys probably don't care. but anyways thanks for reading.