Chapter 8 Part1

Alex's POV
The next I woke up it was 5am. I decided I was going to go as the real me today, so I took a shower, scrub and shaved my body. When I got out I got dressed into a black crop top, black ripped jeans and vans. I grabbed my backpack and my iPhone 8+, if you're wondering why I have a different phone, it's because I have tons of different phones.

I have two boxes of iPhones in my closet here and three boxes of iphones in my other house (I live with my gang sometimes when my family is away on holiday while they leave me behind).

After I finished getting things I went downstairs to have breakfast. When I got to the kitchen I grabbed Lucky Charms and started eating. As I finished my cereal the time was 5:56 so I cleaned up and played on my phone.

I finished playing on my phone and the time was 7:03, I heard noise from upstairs, that means their all getting up. So I got up from where I was sitting, grabbed my bag and walked out the door going to my garage.

Once I got to my garage I  unlocked it and since I wanted to show who I really am today, I am going to ride in my all black 2016 kawasaki zx10r

I hopped on my bike and rode to the hell hole called school. I actually rode around until it was 7:45, school starts at 8:30. So I rode to school.

As I was riding I could see hell up ahead so I sped up, when I got into the school grounds all eyes were on me. I did a lap around the parking area and parked my bike in between my brothers car.

That parking spot is actually reserved for Landon Ryan, he is the most popular bad boy in the school, also best friends with all my brothers. He is also going to be second in command of my dad's gang.

Did I mention that no one knows that I'm Alexandria 'King', they only know me as Alex the fat nerd. I remember one time when Landon came over I was the only one home, I answered the door and he said "Oh so you're their maid, wow way to spy on them" he said, but before I could answer he said "Anyway their probably not home bye" and he left.

Anyway, when I got off my bike I took off my helmet. Everyone gasped, I smirked, we than all heard another bike roaring through the school and than it came to view. It was Mason, he parked in Landon's other best friends spot.

He took off his helmet, grabbed his bag and walked over to me. I grabbed my bag and we both walked through the doors. Everyone's eyes were on us, girls were giving me cold glares and boys giving Mason cold glares too.

Than whispers start going around "If that's not her boyfriend I would definitely tap that" a guy said "I would smash" "Damn that boy can keep me company all night long", I than got sick of hearing people.

"Shut the fuck up, go back to whatever you guys do!" I yelled, everyone went back.

Me and Mason went to our lockers and got our books out than went to our separate ways to class. When I get to class I sit at the back far away from some of the kids, than the bell rang and more kids started to fill the classroom. We waited a few minutes than our teacher walked in and began the class.