Chapter 15

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
2 months later

Alex's POV
It's been two months since I forgave my brothers and their friends. It's been really good to talk to them, but a bit weird since we never really talked since when we talk they always bully me and that consisted on me 'crying'.

Anyways, we were all sitting down in the kitchen when I got a call from Marcus, I picked my phone up and answered it "Hello" I said.

"Hey Alex, we need to have a meeting like right now" he said in a serious tone, which he only does when there's a major problem.

"Okay, call for a gang meeting, I'll be there soon" I said then ended the call. I wonder whats it about. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple then walked to my garage. I picked out my black Toyota gt86, got in and drove off to our meeting place

15 minutes later

I pulled up to the warehouse and walked. As usual I was greeted, my gang calls me by name, but on missions they call me either by our code names or boss. I walked up to the stage and waited for Marcus.

2 minutes later he walks up and greets me than turned to face the crowd. "You guys are probably wondering why I called this meeting" he said, people nodded their heads. "I have called this meeting due to a serious issue. The Black Angles are going to be moving here, and attending school at Aj's school" he said, everyone in the room started whispering.

"Okay enough! First things first, we find out when they are arriving, second where they are living and third what the duck they are doing here" I said as I walked forwards. They all nodded their heads and began leaving.

"Thanks for notifying me Marcus you may leave" I said walking out and back to my car, then started driving.

Seriously, I'm not gonna be dealing with one gang, but two how did I get so lucky. Note my sarcasm.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the really really short chapter, I just wanted this part to come out before I get to the exciting bits. So again I'm very sorry.