Chapter 12

The huge announcement is at the end, so make sure to read the authors note.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex's POV
The next day I woke up and got dressed for school, I than hiwent downstairs and ate breakfast. As I was eating my breakfast I got a call from my mum.

"Hi honey, how are you" she asked.

"I'm good, how are you" I said/asked

"I'm good, I just wanted to ask you if you could stay at our house for a while" she says, I nodded, than I remembered she couldn't see me so I replied.

"Yeah sure" I said.

We than said our goodbyes and I left for school. When I arrived at the school, everybody was looking at my and when I got out everybody was looking at me, why can't people mind their own business for once.

As I walked through the double doors everybody moved out of my way, when I reached my locker everyone was still staring. "Mind your own fucking business!" I yelled, they all looked away and carried on with what they were doing.

When I finished getting my books I walked to class, as I was walking passed the janitor's closet the door opened to revel Mason and Madison number 3.

"Alex this is not what it looks like" he says, while the Madison smirks.

"I don't want go hear it, you do realize that you messed around with one of my bullies and enemy" I said, he nodded and looked down, not daring to face me. With that I walked away.

I can't believe him, such a manwhore. When I arrived at class there was only one person, and she was sitting at the back. I've never seen her before so she might be new.

I walked to my seat, and sat down, I opened my book and started drawing.
As I was drawing, I felt someone standing beside me, I stopped and looked up to find the new girl.

"Hi I'm Lucy, I'm new here, and I was wondering if you want to be friends with me" she says smiling.

"Yeah sure I guess, I'll sit next to you" I say collecting my stuff and moving to the back next to her.

As we were talking kids don't to fill the room up after a few minutes the teacher finally arrived and started the lesson.

Skip to lunch, cause why not skip all the boring shit.

As me and Lucy entered the cafeteria everybody went quiet. I looked around and found an empty table in the middle, that is where the 'popular' people sit. So I decided to piss them off by sitting in their seat.

We walked to the table, everyone watching our every move. When we got to the table and took a seat, without looking back I say "Seriously! Do I have to remind you all to mind your own fucking business!" I yelled, with that being said I heard everyone talking.

Me and Lucy were talking about going to the mall after school when I felt cold liquid going down my spine. Lucy looked behind me and stared at the person.

I slowly turned my to face the person, and guess who did it, surprise surprise it was Madison. I was staring really hard at her, and I could see she looked nervous.

"Ge-Get out of my spot loser" she says nervously shuttering a bit. I stand up and sat on the table, grabbed my drink and took a sip.

"Um let me see" I say, than took long sip of my drink "No" after those words left my mouth I poured my drink all over her. "Now, ba-bye" I wave her of and took my seat.

Everyone in the cafetiere than started laughing at her. "You bitch, this is Gucci!" she yelled and stormed out with her minions following behind.

Sadly, some of her group of friends stayed behind, most my brothers and their friends. I didn't want to hear their shit, so I grabbed Lucy arm and walled out of the cafeteria, than walked to our next class.

After school

As I was walking towards my car I saw some people standing next to my car, in those some people were my brothers.

As I got closer more people started to show. I pushed people to get to the front, when I got to the front I could see everything clearly. My brothers leaning on my car with all their friends.

Ashton was saying he owns the car, and my other brother saying he has a car just like it. Than I heard people saying that it was actually mine which I was happy about. Than my brothers were like "Oh no, she stole it from MD when she left", like bitch tf.

As I walked into up to them I stared at them. "Who the fuck do you think you are!" I say, more like yell! All I know is that he'll is about to break loose.

Really sorry for the short as chapter.

Sorry people I've been really busy because school already started about 4 days ago and I wanted to enjoy my holidays. I postponed my big announcement for next Monday so watch out for that. This announcement is another big thing that is happening so I want you guys to know about it. And again I'm so sorry for not posting sooner and I'm sorry for delaying dates of chapters.