Chapter 2

Song - Words of my heart

“ Chapter 2 - Neighbours ”

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Fuck!

Why doesn't he die? I mean having him in this class was enough but now I am even starting to feel something for him?

That's enough, Tzu.

Right. I murmur opening the lock.

Don't let him get in your nerves. I tell myself before getting inside the house and closing the door behind me. For the first time in one year, I was not sad to enter this house again, I wasn't depressed, I was kind of happy and kind of angry.

That bitch has nothing on you. I explain myself before throwing my bag on the couch and turning the lights on.

Today, there wasn't a moment when that bastard didn't made fun of me or annoyed me and to my surprise, I was actually happy and not annoyed with him.

Who says you were happy? He is annoying! He is your bully! I remind myself of the old times when he used to call me so many names and curse at me.

Who says you have a crush on him? I ask myself, walking upstairs. I scrunch my nose in disgust when I remember today, when the school ended, he and Eunha looked like they were having fun. Like not kissing but they both were smiling and talking. They say, they haven't kissed each other yet, I doubt it!

Okay, I take that back. You do have a crush on him. I shake my head, turning right and walking inside my room.

You know what? Fuck you! I stand in front of the mirror as I curse at myself before opening the windows and letting the cold air enter my room. It's better than AC at least. It's fresh.

Just like your wounds.

I sharply inhale as I change my clothes into a pair of white shorts and black tank top with a blue denim jacket then walked downstairs.

Stop caring. Why can't you be emotionless girl? I ask myself entering the kitchen and opening the fridge.

Nothing, great! I scan the empty fridge before grabbing my wallet and walking out of the house. As you can see, I have this habit of talking to myself which is incredibly lovely.

Note the fucking sarcasm, man!

Should I lock the door? I decide against it. I know, I live in a nice neighborhood, so, it's totally okay.

Who does he think he is? I whisper to myself, my thoughts again wandering around Mingyu.

I am too? my foot. I enter the department store that inside my colony.

I took five-six packets of ramyon then took ten tubes of ice-creams. I mean, who doesn't like ice-cream? I can eat it all day. I pick up soft drinks before paying.

You'll get sick. Mrs. Kim tells me after I pay.

I already am. I fake a laugh but she sees right through it. Mrs. Kim is the one who runs this shop alone. Her husband is a very busy person, a hotelier, and her son never stays at home, she said she always wanted a daughter and she treats me like one.

My mom and Mrs. Kim have always been friends since mom used to come here often, she even told me something about her daughter.

My mom told me that her daughter died at a very young age. Since then, their family has never been the same. Guess, this is why, she loves me and after hearing about my parents, she supports me more.

Call me anytime. I would love to make food for you. Healthy food not this ramyon and junk food. She pats my back and I nod. She passes my my things before she coughs causing me to look at her, worriedly.

Are you okay? Are you sick?! My panic mode sets in and she just shakes her head from side to side.

I am okay. You take care of yourself. I nod.

If you don't, I won't too. I shout before walking out of the store and walking home. Few drops of water fell and my heart broke.

The first rain of this year.

My parents died when the first rain of last year came. I hate it. I hate rain. I hate the droplets of water that falls down from the sky. It feels as if my parents are crying from the sky and these are their tears. As if whoever dies, this is their tears.

What makes me hate rain more is that the droplets are always cold. They make you shiver. They don't wash your problems away, they stick on your body and make you cold just like them. They don't let you cry, they hide away your tears with their own.

I run home as fast as possible. I am a good runner. Just as I see my house, the rain starts heavily and I groan in disgust. I felt it, I felt my whole body going cold and the sticky feeling appearing causing me to feel sick.

Disgusting.

I stop running because what's the meaning of running now when I am already cold?

From this far, I see a figure standing outside the door of my house, under the roof. I walk a bit more and realised, it's a boy. Who could it be?

Mingyu?

My heart starts to pound and I felt happiness creeping in my bones, though, I hate him, there's still a part of me that wants him to be here.

What are you doing here? I ask him and he turns around to see me. He rubs his hands together and hugs his jacket tightly but as he sees me, his hands falls on his sides.

Is this how you welcome me? He asks as I walk near him, finally under the roof with no more water droplets falling on me.

What do you mean? I ask him as I rummage through my pocket to find the key to unlock the door.

You never locked the house in the first place, you scumbag!

Yeah, right.

After my little argument with my head, I turn around to see Mingyu in front of me, his right hand resting beside me on the wall.

Seriously? You welcome me like this? I raise my eyebrows in confusion.

What. Do. You. Fucking. Mean? I ask him again before shivering when I felt his breath on my face, warming me up.

Hello, little neighbour.

My eyes widens when he calls me that. Neighbour? He will be living beside me?

What the actual fuck.

I know, right? What the actual fuck.

——————————————————

Hey guys!
How's the story so far?
Thanks for reading!
Love ya ❤❤