Chapter 25

Song - We could do it all by Neffex

“ Chapter 25 - Rumours ”

*Mingyu's Pov*

My relatives tried to take me with them, when I declined, they asked if they could stay with me but I refused. Her voice speaks in an unfamiliar tone that makes me want to comfort her.

They call me often but I don't pick up. That was the first time when I was with my cousins yet we weren't laughing or having fun. Smile creeps onto her face for a second before it disappears again.

Why do people die, Mingyu? Her eyes shakes, asking me.

Everyone dies one day. You will too. I will too. And if by any chance, I die before you, how will you hold yourself, Tzu? I ask her, taking her hands in mine and caressing them.

I'll follow you.

That's what I am afraid of. Don't follow me. You were independent before I came in your life. Don't be dependent on me, we don't know the future. Don't make me your weakness. I explain her and she stares at me like a five year old kid.

We'll think about it in the future, right now, let me be dependent on you as much as I want. Because from tomorrow, you'll be nothing but my friend's boyfriend. She whines before wrapping her arms around me and wrapping us in the sheets before closing her eyes.

I will be breaking up with Eunha on my birthday. I inform her to which she opens her eyes with guilt shining in them.

Don't hurt her. Or at least, don't hurt her too much. I nod before I take her hand which was caressing my face in front of my lips and kissed it.

For a moment, I stared in her eyes. They hold so many secrets, painful sights, and pain. Living without parents is difficult. I know because I have lived without them for almost half of my life even though I have parents.

She must be lonely like I was.

But she didn't ended up becoming like me and I am glad about that. I wanna hold her hands through her darkest nightmares and kiss her in her dreams.

The smile dancing on her lips told me she was happy. A burden was lifted off her shoulders after telling me about her parents.

What about my burdens, Tzu?

I not okay. Or maybe I am just not normal. I need help. But I won't let anyone help me but her.

Now, let's sleep. In her baby like voice, she speaks and lays her head on my chest and hugs me.

Bold of you to assume, I'll let you sleep. I speak before wrapping my hands around her waist and hosting her a little up before pressing my lips on hers, feeling my stomach flip.

Yah--- She tries to yell at me for my sudden actions but soon melts into the kiss, making me smile as I closed my eyes.

There's just something in her that I can't point out. Something I can't feel in others. I wish to stay like this forever but I don't want to kill her so I pull away for a moment.

Our heavy breathing fills the room before her hands sneakily enters my t-shirt and she tosses it off my body. I giggle at her trying to be seductive before meeting her lips again.

Mingyu.

Fuck.

My hold on her tightens and I squint my eyes shut, telling myself again and again, there's no one except her and me.