Chapter 6

Song - Crazy In Love

“ Chapter 6 - Crazy ”

*Tzuyu's Pov*

I was completely in daze when he ended the kiss and left without even saying one thing, i don't even want to remember how hard it was for me to walk upstairs and find my room and then sleep. There was just one name in my head, and that was mingyu.

I don't know how i fell asleep, i even saw a dream of mingyu. I remember it clearly, i remember how eunha kissed mingyu on his lips in front of me and my blood boiled but it was just a dream, right?

Mingyu isn't a playboy. He isn't a womaniser. He is not like that. But eunha is his girlfriend, so I can't help but wonder if they have kissed or what because from what i know, eunha's parents are super strict which means they don't really meet each other outside the school because of their different time routines.

I stare at the blackboard on which one of our teachers are teaching us maths which i don't really understand but I act like i do.

The whole first three periods, mingyu's thoughts bothered me and him sitting in front of me didn't really helped.

Somehow between all the things he did, i forgot about my parents. Someone between all the things he said, i forgot about my sadness. I forgot about my pain and just focused on him.

In some way, he helped me.

After the bell rang, i get up from my seat still in daze before packing my things up and leaving the classroom without lisa or any others which must have caused them to doubt something is going on with me.

I quickly enter the girl's restroom, after noticing it's empty. I take my blue blazer off and stare at myself in the mirror.

[ Y/n - Just in case you wonder how their uniforms look like, here and this picture is not owned by me, i found it on Google. ]

Come on, Tzuyu

Come on, Tzuyu. Babe, get him outta yourself. I tell myself as splash some water on my face while i continue to talk to myself.

Don't think about him. He is nothing. He doesn't mean anything. Forget him. I continue to splash water on my face until i felt the water turning my shirt damp.

Fuck! Why can't i just forget about him already! I yell before opening my eyes and looking down at my white blouse which is now wet, showing my black bra.

Great! I say sarcastically before looking up and finding mingyu leaning on the door and staring at me.

EOMMA! I scream before turning around which must have gave him a clear view of my bra.

I notice him staring at my chest, i quickly take my blue blazer in my hands and cover my chest as he starts walking towards me and i continue to back away until the wall hits my back causing me to stop.

Why can't i forget him? Get him outta yourself? Baby girl, I haven't even been in you, so how can you remove me? He repeats the things i say and remarks, smirking.

Go, it's girl's restroom, what if someone comes? I say and he suddenly grabs my wrists and shoves both of us inside the washroom, and locks the door before turning around and facing me.

Mingyu... I whisper as a cue to stop but he doesn't take it and presses his body on mine.

Shit, you made me horny. He curses.

Have you kissed eunha? I blurt out.

No. I tried to but she said she wanted to take things slow. He tells me.

Tried to? Wow, is this something you are supposed to tell me? I laugh bitterly, feeling angry all of a sudden.

Are you jealous, Don't worry, i never touched her. Like that. He corrects.

Sure. I say before trying to walk away when he pins me on the wall and trap me between his body and the wall while pinning both of my hands up with his one hand as he stares in my eyes. I don't know how but my eyes traveled down to my chest and just then he looked too.

Fuck! Cover yourself! He yells letting my hands free and turning around.

Not like, I don't want to cover myself. I mock before wearing my blazer and making sure to button it up. He turns around and crashes his lips onto mine.

Mingyu! I yell in the kiss, trying to stop him but it doesn't work. He continues to kiss me roughly, nothing like last night which was extremely gentle. Soon i melt into the kiss before we break away.

Stop kissing me, will ya? I say and he just smirks.

Can't stop myself, when you are near. He pinches my cheeks causing me to groan in pain which must have caught someone's attention because someone freaking knocked.

Tzuyu?

Fuck, eunha!

I mean, fuck off eunha!

My eyes windens while mingyu stays calm and smirks before leaning.

Tell me you are ready then nothing bad will happen. He whispers before nibbling on my ear making me moan in pleasure.

Are you okay? The voice yells from outside.

Yeah, just period pain! You go, it'll take some time. I struggle with my words with mingyu nibbling on my ear.

Kay, tell me if you need anything. She yells before i hear her footsteps slowly disappearing.

Against my will, i push mingyu away by keeping my hands on his chest where i felt his heart beating loudly wanting me to just kiss him right there.

Mingyu...

You make me go crazy. He speaks.

How did you make me like you this much in such a less time? I was speechless after this.

At one point, you pull me in then you push me out, is that how you make me go crazy for you? Is that how i will fall for you? I felt out of this world. I never knew words could make you happy.

I like you, a lot.

I smile before leaning in and pecking his lips before i stand in my place shocked at my own actions, blushing furiously.

I think, i finally feel what the craziness of love feels like, i finally feel like i can be limitless because of you, Tzuyu.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
So, a little
lovey-dovey chapter for you all
Since i don't really update fast because
Of school and all.
Love ya❤❤