Chapter 10

Song - Just one day by BTS

Chapter 10 - One Day

*Tzuyu's Pov*

He is there. Outside.

Calling my name. Shouting and screaming to open the door.

Trying to convince me to take my words back.

The knocking becomes worse and worse, second by second as I don't speak a word.

It felt like, he will break the door because the sound of his fist colliding with the door is so loud that it helped me to gain all of my senses back.

Yes, he stood outside, knocking, screaming, shouting while I sat on the other side of the door on the floor, leaning my head on it while listening to his painful shouts.

I don't know how many hours or minutes passed, we stayed like this, his shoutings just becomes worse when I decide to speak.

TZUYU, TALK TO ME. PLE---

Why you?! I shout from inside making sure he listens.

Why couldn't it have been someone else other than you?! Tears leaves my eyes, caressing my cheeks before reaching my chin and falling on the ground.

Eunha is not bad. She is my friend, Mingyu. Though sometimes, she hates me and I hate her but at the same time, we bond a lot when we are alone. She is nice to me and sometimes cares for me too. How in the world can I snatch her boyfriend away?! I shout with my voice breaking in the middle.

But she is cheating on me! He yells from outside and I laugh crazily.

Even though, she is cheating on you, we both know that, it's you, who is really in her heart because she never stays in one relationship for as long as yours. I cry out. I hate feeling like this. Feeling like a cheater.

Tzuyu....

Let's just stop, Mingyu. I say in a firm voice before wiping the tears away from the back of my hands and getting up.

We don't even know the future of this thing we have. I grip the door knob before turning it around and opening it to reveal an exhausted Mingyu. The first thing I see is his blood-shot red eyes which clenches my heart.

He cried?

I clearly remember how he told he doesn't cry no matter what. And his crying for, no, because of me just made me even more guilty than I was feeling before. Why did you just had to cry?! You said you don't cry...

Let's st---

I love you.

Shut down.

All emotions, all feelings, all shoutings, all screamings, and all achings, everything felt as if it suddenly left my body.

I am not happy. And no, I am not sad.

I feel numb.

It doesn't affect me at all.

But somewhere it does. That one beat that my heart skipped told me that somewhere in this numbness, it does matter to me. He does fucking matter to me.

I'll break up with Eunha. Forget that “When you are ready” thing. I---

Don't. I cut him causing him to look at me with his teary eyes. He sighs heavily, looking away while blinking his eyes, trying to blink the tears away. Don't....