Chapter 7

Song - I was wrong by 2AM

“ Chapter 7 - Stay Away ”

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Really? Mingyu asks, smiling widely which looked so honest and I wonder if it really is an honest smile.

Yeah, I mean ho--- I didn't heard Eunha and just turned my attention to my phone then I heard Eunha and Mingyu's laughter causing me to clutch my phone tightly.

He says he loves me then at school, he traps me in the washroom then after we get out of there, he acts as if nothing happened and totally ignores me once Eunha comes.

Mingyu has always been near my group of friends but we never talked and it felt like we were ignoring each other presence since years.

Now that I think about it, we really have been ignoring each other, but why?

I ignored him because I wanted him to know, he didn't affected me when he did and I know I did too because he would often stare at me while I act lile I am not looking at him. We stopped talking since 8th grade. I mean, we exchanged words and had very small conversations but that's it.

Mingyu transferred to our school in 7th grade and he was in my section. Jungkook introduced Eunha and Mingyu since Eunha was not in our section.

Since the first day, I was attracted to him and he was too from what I assume. One day, I got a call from Mingyu, I don't know how he got my number but when he said “I am Mingyu” I was literally on cloud nine. And you know what? He just called me to tell me that he is Mingyu.

Then I get the news of him and Eunha dating which had some affect on me but not a big one, I guess? After some months, he texted me saying he likes me and no matter how big my smile was at that moment, I wrote “No” because I knew, his crush or whatever he had on me was not honest, it was just a crush he have on every second girl and that was the same thing I felt for him. He was just another guy, I had crush on.

After I said no, he said, he was just joking with me and checking my loyalty for Jungkook when I knew, he wasn't. He didn't give a damn about Jungkook. He said he only likes Eunha which seemed so fake from my side. Was it not fake?

We were friends, he would bully me every now and then. When we had tests, we would copy each others answers. He would tease and annoy the hell out of me. He would say “Sorry” which I never heard him say to anyone else but in future, I get to hear him saying sorry to every other person because of his mistakes.

When he said sorry to me for the first time, it was just way to honest and it seemed really sincere but who knows, I felt special when I thought, he said sorry to only me but now I don't, because he says it to others too.

Hey, Tzuyu! Eunha yells my name causing me to look up from my phone and smile honestly at her which was in fact fake.

Are you coming to the party on Jun's house today? Lisa asks me and I look at the others before unintentionally, my eyes drifts off to Mingyu, who gives me a sharp look which says, he wants me to say no.

No... I mutter staring at Eunha.

What? Why? I mean there's no one to stop you now. Jungkook left, so who will stop you now? Eunha says not trying to mock me but it really did mocked me which made me want to tell it on her face that,

Babe, your boyfriend will punish the hell out of me, if I went and you wouldn't want that, would ya?

But instead I stayed quiet.