Chapter 19

Song - Gasoline

“ Chapter 19 - Don't Fall ”

*Tzuyu's Pov*

I have to go. You should also sleep. See you at school.”

His words rang in my head again for the thousandth time and another tear rolled down my cheeks. It's warmness causing me to shiver before wiping it off with the back of my hand furiously.

After I told him, why I can't love anyone, he just said those words and left, leaving me alone to think why he left.

The whole night, I cried. I couldn't sleep. I did try to, but everytime I  closed my eyes, tears would fall on their own.

I glanced at the watch which showed it was six in the morning right now. I managed to get myself off the bed before grabbing my phone in my hands and stumbling downstairs, going through the keys to find the ones that belongs to the room I never want to visit.

I always had one bad habit.

And it was making myself more sad, when I already am. Even when my parents were alive, my life was alive, I used to make myself sad by hearing sad songs, doing things which made me sad.

That's how I was. And still am.

So, I find the keys and walk towards the master bedroom which belonged to my parents.

I shoved the key in the lock and turned it around, it made a click sound indicating it opened, I pushed the gate and it opened, giving me full view of the room.

The memories came back.

The laughter which used to fill this big house was no longer here anymore. I couldn't even take a step inside.

I was frozen in my place, staring inside the room. The photo frames plastered all over the wall above my father's study table. The dressing table was as messy as my mom left it. My dad's books opened on his study table which I never dared to take a look at after that day.

I didn't touch even single thing of them, I locked this room on the day of their funeral and never opened it again.

It was a way of punishing them for leaving me.

But honestly, I feel like I am just punishing myself by not touching their things, looking at their room, going through their wardrobes, finding something and crying over it.

Tears streamed down my face, pain faltered my movements. I fell on my knees and heard a thud sound causing me to get scared and let out a gasp realising it was just my phone which fell out of my hand.

The devastating memories led me down the memory lane, crushing my heart in the matter of seconds.

Staring at my phone, I grabbed it and called the first person, I could think of. The ring went on for a quite while before it stopped.

Hello?

A-Aunt--- My voice breaks out and I began full on sobbing, letting out all my emotions but still holding that one emotion which kills me the most by not making any fucking sound yet again.

Tzuyu, what happened, dear? Her voice laced with worry made me get on both of my feets with the help of the door, my hands held on.

C-can you c-come o-over? I asked her, deciding whether to go inside or just stand here.

I'll be there in minutes. She says before the line went dead.

I walked in.

The voice of my footsteps echoing in the quiet room. Tears continuing to caress my skin with their warmness.
I didn't bother to turn the lights on but simply opened the windows and let the sunlight lead me the way.

I took the book that was kept on dad's desk, sprawled open.

“101 Things To Do On Anniversary”

A smile broke out on my face before I kept it back, in the same position where dad left it.

I glanced outside the window to see the kitchen of Mingyu's house. The windows were open and the glass wall gave me the full view on how it looked like.

Not like I haven't seen it before. I muttered, tearing my eyes away from it before going towards the dressing table and touching my mom's belongings.

By now, I believed I must be looking so red and puffy, it can't be described anymore. I covered my mouth and looked away from the things spread on the dressing table.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw movements. A little scared, I walked towards window, afraid of seeing him outside.

As I looked outside, he was there.

In his kitchen, taking something out of his fridge before his eyes frantically met mine and he froze.

The fear and worry spread across his face before he puts the bottle of water back in the fridge and runs out the kitchen.

And within a second, I knew where he was going.

I quickly walked out the room and in the hall, just in time when the bell rang. I ran towards the door and stood in front of it, wiping my face with my hands before opening it.

Mingyu rushes in and closes the door, quickly taking me in his arms, making me let out a little gasp, shocked by his sudden actions.

I am sorry, I shouldn't have been so harsh and careless. Don't cry. I don't deserve your tears. This made me laugh.

Yeah, I laughed.

Of course, y-you don't deserve my tears. I said in between my laughter and I am sure confusion spread across his face but since I was hugging him, I couldn't see his expression.

I-I was crying because of my parents. His expression must have went to neutral as I continued laughing so hard that I didn't even notice when I started to cry in his arms.

You can cry all you want since I am right here. And that's exactly when I began sobbing hysterically.

To my surprise, this time, I was letting everything out of me finally. I was making noises as I cried.

I sobbed harder and harder, pouring every ounce of pain in my cries. His hand caressed my back, soothing me and soon, my sobs grew quiet and quieter.

I love you, no matter what you have been through. I want you to overcome your every fear and inabilities with me. I want to make you capable of loving. Capable of achieving everything you want on your own with me as your backbone. And I'll promise when that day comes, I'll be right beside you.

Don't listen to his lies. Don't trust him.

Listen to him. Trust him.

I always do.

I love you for who you were, for who you have become and who you always are.

I'll never forget the moment I fell in love with someone.

And that moment occurred today.

No matter how many times my brain ordered me,

Don't love him.

Don't fall for him.

My heart disobeyed by whispering the words I never thought ever will fall off my lips,

I love you.

——————————————————

Hey kiddos!
So, hope you liked
this chapter though
I was cringing so bad, writing it.
Love ya❤❤