Chapter 16

Song - Hold me tight by BTS

“ Chapter 16 - Trouble ”

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Tzu, are you coming? Eunha asks me as I flash a fake smile at her before my eyes automatically drifts to her boyfriend who was sitting beside her and he shakes his head as a sign of no.

No... I don't think, I will. Her smile fades as she looks at me while pouting.

Well, there goes all the guilt rushing back to me.

Come on, you have to come. She whines grabbing my arms just like before when Jun threw a party and she dragged me to the party where I lost control over myself and it led Mingyu and me here.

And that fucking party was just day before yesterday.

Do people not take break after going to a party? I mean, I know Jun doesn't have a brain that's why he's throwing another party after just one day of the party he had before. But still, are people really going?

Don't they have anything else to do?

No... I'll pass this time. I say and smile apologetically, already feeling guilty.

I need to fucking get out of here.

You sure? She pouts yet again, showing me her puppy eyes and making me realise just how good she is to me and here I am, trying to take her boyfriend away from her.

I am sure. She nods, leaving my arm.

Again, you still have me. Mingyu says and a smile forms on her face causing my heart to drop vigorously.

Oh, that's so not happening.

Mingyu's eyes connects with mine and I glare at him before my eyes turns towards the empty hallway and then again at him.

He simply nods knowing very well, I may really kill him this time. He is so not going to that party, I am not too. Especially not with Eunha, at least.
When everyone gets involved in their own conversation, Mingyu leaves without letting anyone notice his absence.

And even if anyone did, they will think, he went to his friends except Lisa.

I'll be right back. I said before leaving my so-called group and of course, Lisa was eyeing me as if I killed her cat.

She knew what's going on.

I walk towards the hallways, my eyes searching for one guy whom I couldn't seem to find in an empty hallway. A hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside a small room with the lights off.

The janitor's closet, seriously?

Min---- I instantly had to shut up because his lips collided with mine.

Horny much?

His hands circling my waist, my hands rubbing the nape of his neck while he pulls me more into him. I couldn't think straight. Five minutes ago, I was angry at him and now we are kissing as if the world is going to end and please exclude the explosion of firecrackers inside me.

How can a simple boy make me explode, burn, make the current flow through my veins as if it lives there, at the fucking same time?

Is he even a human?

I gather all my strength and hormones together and push him away slightly. He pulls me more into him before his lips attaches with my neck causing a low whimper to escape my lips.