Chapter 28

Song - 1 degree / (1°) by Got7

“ Chapter 28 - Old Times ”

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Yesterday was like one of the best days of my life. The way Mingyu got engrossed with my cousins and aunts and uncles was beyond my imagination.

The boys, Seungkwan and Minghao along with Mingyu were like engrossed and busy in their old world of games and action movies. They looked like brothers. And I am pretty sure, Mingyu felt it too. The bromance literally made my heart jump out of chest.

Jihyo and I even secretly took a video of them talking about their exes and all, while laughing and hugging each other.

Mingyu and Jihyo got along well too as they both found a common interest in writing. As they talked about the things they write and the stories they want to write in the future, I felt as if I was the one who came with Mingyu to meet his cousins, not mine.

The others lik---loved him and treated him like their own son which made my heart swell with love. He even got invited next weekend to watch a movie that the boys will be watching.

For others, if something like this would have happened to them, they must feel out of place because someone else is solely taking the attention they used to get but for me, I felt complete in that moment.

He looked like he finally had a family. Two fathers who are my uncles and two mothers who are my aunts along with three annoying as hell siblings. A perfect family.

I wanted nothing more than that.

With a smile on my face, I continued to watch Mingyu peacefully sleeping, his mouth parted and a little frown on his face as the sun rays assaulted his slumber.

I don't want that happy and wide smile of his to ever leave his face. Though, I can't make jokes that will make him laugh and neither can I always make him smile, I can somehow, make him lose control around me.

I wish you keep smiling... I murmur lowly, the corner of my lips tugging upwards, showing my happiness.

For that to happen, A gasp escapes my lips as I back away, shocked to hear him as his eyes remained closed and I realised that he has been awake this whole time got my cheeks flushing.

You have to be with me. He opens his eyes and pushes himself up before his chest lightly touches mine as his upper area comes on top of me, his elbows pressed on the soft mattress, helping him hold up and not fall on top of me.

Because you are the cause of this smile you love. He smiles brightly before pressing his lips against mine and after what felt like an eternity, I feel like home.

•••

Tzuyu-ah! Lisa calls my name as I enter the school, Mingyu instantly leaving my side and going another way. For a moment, I feel his gaze on me, causing me to look at him, he winks then a smirk spreads across his face before he turns around and finally walks away, leaving me blushing.

Okay, I am gonna throw up now. Lisa comments beside me and I ignore her completely before linking our arms together and walking towards the class.

How do I get rid of Jungkook? He followed me home yesterday. Because of him, I didn't even left my room for a minute in case I'll run into him. He stayed outside my house for like hours. Ugh, I am swaying very easily. I don't want to but. You know, he's a jer---- Lisa continues to blabber, I don't know why but punishing my ears while I wave at Jungkook leaning on the doorway of our classroom, he smiles.