Chapter 15

Song - Hold me down

“ Chapter 15 - Guilt ”

*Tzuyu's Pov*

The sunlight touched my skin making me frown. I felt cold as if my heater was missing. I felt cold when I was supposed to feel warm when the sun was touching me.

But the coldness was nothing compared to the bucket of ice water thrown on top of me when I opened my eyes.

He isn't here.

He left. I murmured to myself, wrapping the sheets around me, trying to lessen the coldness but how can anyone feel warm when the coldness is radiating from their heart not from their body.

I rose my body up and yawned erasing the memories of him as my eyes caught a yellow paper kept on top of the night table.

I took the paper in my hand before reading it while a smile appears on my face.

After exactly one month, I'll break up with Eunha then take your time and come to me without any hesitation.
And don't think till then, I'll leave you alone. Cause, I won't. 

-K.MG

Soon after reading it, all my morning energy ran back to me, making me get up and do my morning routine with a smile on my face.

While walking towards school, I was jumping on the way and smiling like a fool. Before leaving, I went to Mrs. Kim's shop to eat breakfast which I normally never eat.

Omo! Since when did you start eating breakfast? Aunt asked me as I picked a triangle shaped kimbap and paid for it before stuffing it in my mouth.

Since today. I smiled at her before a picture caught my eyes. It was of her husband and her. They looked happy. My head wandered around, thinking about her son. I never met him nor have I seen him, if I ever cross paths with him, how will I kill him for leaving his mother alone?

I remember when aunt told me that her son left the house because he fought with his father. And that, she doesn't even know, where he lives now, she just know that he exists and is doing well because he calls her every sunday at midnight.

Where does you son study, aunt? I asked her, curious about him.

He studies at your school. And he has the same age as you but I don't exactly know about his class section. His father visits him to school time to time and pays his school fees, still he doesn't learn to acknowledge his father's effort.

She looks down disappointed and somehow, I feel bad for her. She told me, he studies at my school, I wish, I just knew something more about him other than his name.

I even forgot his name. What was it? Min---Myung--aish, who cares?

The thoughts about her son vanishes when someone starts to cough.

How is your health? Did you go to a doctor? I ask her after hearing her cough again.

No, not ye---

Then I am taking you today. No arguments. Now, I am getting late. I say in a hurry before pressing a kiss on her cheeks and running outside as she yelled my name.