Chapter 24

Song - Daydream

Chapter 24 - Ready

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Won't you even say thanks? Hoshi asks me and a frown forms on my face.

Why would I? You are the reason this happened. I told him, looking at Mingyu who has his eyes closed and was layed down on the bed with the help of me and Hoshi.

When we were at the old building, soon after, I calmed him down, he fainted.

So, I called Hoshi for help. When he saw Mingyu, he kept on apologizing for what he did till we reached home and layed Mingyu down.

Somehow, this was totally not normal.
Why would someone faint right after he has been calmed down?

Maybe, he was just too stressed.

Tzuyu, I am sorry. I didn't know things would be like this. I was just playing around. Hoshi apologizes again, this time I turned around and faced him.

Right, I could have died and still this would be a game for you. I mocked him, my voice stating how much I don't like this guy.

I knew, Mingyu won't kill you. I know him more than you know him. He states.

Then tell me, is something wrong with him? I ask him out of curiosity.

I thought, he wouldn't answer because he doesn't know but when his whole expression fell, I figured out, I missed out something very important in Mingyu's life.

What is it, Hoshi? I have eyes too. I can see very well, there is something wrong with him. He looks down and when he lifts his head up, a smile was plastered on his face like a mask.

Nothing, Tzu. I am going to leave now. Take care of him and call me, if you need me or so. With that, he winks at me before walking out of the room.

Not saying a word, I followed him. The sound of our footsteps was all I could hear, and it made me uncomfortable. He smiled at me one more time before waving at me as I stood on the doorway, watching him get inside his car and disappear.

A sigh escaped my lips, realising Hoshi won't tell me anything. I closed the door with a shut sound and locked it before going back upstairs.

I entered the room with a heavy heart and sat beside Mingyu on the bed. His eyes were peacefully closed and his breathing was normal, if I could, I just want to stare at his face all my life.

I must be stupid to fall for someone like him. Someone who's life is messed up, someone who is already in a relationship, someone who's alone, someone who is not well.

I feel like a fool.

I don't want to love anyone. When I wanted to, there was no one to love. But now, when I don't want to, why is he trying to cover me in a darker shade of black than I already am?

•••

I opened my eyes and met darkness. Scared thinking someone was in the room beside me, I quickly closed my eyes and tugged the sheets closer to my body.

The sound of the water touching the ground reached my ears, a little relaxed, I opened my eyes once again.

Still tugging at the sheets, I sat up on the bed, my eyes adjusted to the darkness, before I got off the bed and opened the curtains before opening the window and staring outside.