Chapter 17

Song - Prove it by Got7

“ Chapter 17 - Jungkook ”

*Mingyu's Pov*

My hands turns into fists and my jaw clenches. I bet she notices this because she gulped as she continued to stare at me.

Get inside. I order and she nods before quickly taking out the house keys and unlocking it.

As I watch her back, I wonder if she has ever trusted me enough. Do I look like I'll break anyone's trust that easily?

The sound of the door opening takes me out of my trance and I see her walk inside. I follow her and enter before closing the door behind me.

Fine, she went to that sick party but did she have to wear such revealing clothes? It's barely covering her legs.

Not like she ever covers them.

Whatever.

Why did you went to that party when you told me not to go? I ask her, backing her up against the wall.

Wanted to get another guy? Are you bored of me? Meeting someone else behind my back? I spit out the most hurtful things that comes up first in my mind.

And the look on her face was when I knew, I am so regretting this.

I am sorry. I am just angry. Can you tell why did you went when you told me not to? I said calmly before sighing.

I saw you leaving your house. I thought-----

Did you ever trusted me? Do you think, I'll really break a promise I made to you? She looks down, avoiding eye contact and giving me the answer in the process.

I see. You don't even trust me, how will you ever be ready? I laugh bitterly.

Of course, what was I thinking that someone will love me? No one can love me after who I made myself.

I am so deep in darkness that even the sun won't be enough to bring me out of it.

But this is her.

It's Tzuyu.

But even she can't stop the voices, can she?

Shut up.

Where did you go? She asks gaining my attention.

Huh?

Where did you went then, if not to the party? She asks me.

What should I say? I can't just say “Oh, there was just some race in which I had to take part in.”

If I say this then she will probably ask what race and other blah blah which I can't have her know yet.

Just to meet some friends. She eyes me suspiciously before opening her mouth to question again but shuts up as soon as my lips collides with hers.

Not waiting for her to kiss back, I slowly and sensually kiss her causing her moan before even kissing me back.

Oh! How much I love the effect I have on her.

I pull away after a while of kissing. The sound of our breathing fills the room and we stare at each other before a smile breaks out on our faces, completely forgetting about the past events.

Are you hungry? I ask and she nods before she lets out a squeal when my hands comes in contact with her legs and I carry her in my arms in bridal style.

I know a place to eat. She says, staring at me before caressing my cheeks causing me to look at her while walking.

She really have the ability to hypnotise me.

Where is it? I ask her without looking away from her.

The store just outside out colony. Just by hearing that my leg bumps into the couch causing me to fall with her still in my arms.

Aish! I groan when my back touches the soft couch and Tzuyu stays exactly on top of me.

We can never ever go to that fucking store!

I think, the destiny wants something else. I say as I begin to lean in and pressed my lips on her.

Our lips moves in sync and within a minute, heat surrounds us. I leave her lips and went to kiss her neck. My tongue goes in circles at a specific place where she moans the loudest before my teeth grazes the spot and suck on it.

Y-you are gonna leave a mark. She moans before my hands goes behind her and finds the zipper of her dress.

Well, that's what I want. I whisper against her. The dress looked so gorgeously hot on her that the alone thought of her being displayed in front of other guys had me cutting their heads off. As much as I love her in this dress, I have to take it off.

I slowly pull the zipper down, her revealed skin brushing against my fingers which was pulling the zipper down. The single touch of hers is so electrifying, I can never begin to describe the effect she has on me.

As soon as her zipper came undone, I gently pulled her dress up her body, leaving her in only her bra and underwear.

Oh god.

I took in a deep breath after watching her body in front of me. And as much excited I was, I was embarrassed too.

Can't a virgin bad boy be shy?

This is the first time, I have ever seen a girl almost naked in front of me. Watching on mobile or television is different than this.

She pulled off my t-shirt and threw it off, just as my bare skin was about to touch her, something had to ruin the moment.

🎶You can call me monster.
I'm creeping in your heart---🎶

I picked up my call, looking at Tzuyu with apologetic eyes. This better be good, Hoshi or you are so dead.

What is it? I say in a bored tone.

There's another race tonight. Wanna compete? He says in a playful manner.

I just competed like two hours ago. I hissed at him and he snorted.

The price is good. I find Tzuyu looking at me suspiciously.

How much? I clear my throat before getting up from the couch and walking away from her as I pick up my t-shirt which was on the floor.

Double the normal.

Count me out, dude. Just as I was about to hang up, he stops me.

What if I say, the opponent's name is Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook? Still, no? My eyes finds Tzuyu's. She looks at me curiously. As much as I don't want to leave her right now, I want to know what that bastard is doing in Korea when he is supposed to be overseas.

With one last glance at my girl, I give my answer,

Count me in.

Oh, how much, I wish I could wipe that smirk off Hoshi's face.

——————————————————

Hey guys!
So, race?
Any thoughts about
the sudden twist?
Plus, how can you not notice so many hints?
Love ya❤️❤️