Chapter 3

Song - Auditory Hallucination

“ Chapter 3 - Memories ”

*Tzuyu's Pov*

No.

Get out!

No.

GET OUT!

What letter of “NO” do you not understand?

Let me explain how we got here. So, after Mr. Mingyu told me he is my neighbour, I opened the door and quickly walked inside the house leaving him alone outside. But. You see, just as I was about to close the fucking door, Mingyu gripped the door from outside and from what felt like one hour, we have been fighting over this thing.

GET OUT! I push the door hardly but who has more power than me? Mingyu.

NO. I let go of the door causing Mingyu to loose his ballance and fall slightly. I laugh when he grips on the door for balance then gets up and smirks.

What do you want?

I am your neighbour!

It's quite hard to believe that since the houses in this colony are expensive and I never thought Mingyu was rich. I never knew until now. And no one in school knows this either.

That's the entrance and behind this is a big ground and then the houses comes and there are only two houses behind this big entrance, That means, my house and my neig---Mingyu's house

That's the entrance and behind this is a big ground and then the houses comes and there are only two houses behind this big entrance, That means, my house and my neig---Mingyu's house. So it almost feels like living in the same house.

In this area every land is like this. And because of this no one can see what is happening inside since the entrance covers everything from outside. Can you imagine, how living in this big house all alone felt like? That's how, I lived till today. Lonely.

Invite me in. Mingyu brings me back from my little trance.

Exactly, why would I?

Are you deaf?

Huh? He Pushes past me and runs inside. I groan before closing the door and turning around to see him in front of me. Yet. Again.

What? I question as he traps me between his hands.

He leans in and I felt his breath on my face which sent shivers down my body. This was super duper new to me since Jungkook never tried something like this on me.

Should I continue to stare at his eyes? They continue to get darker and I am not sure if it's a good sign.

If you wanna get kissed then it is. If not then push him.

Why would I? I want to. Have you ever heard of a girl who have been in a relationship with a guy for three years but have never been kissed before?