Chapter 29

Song - Believe by Got7

“ Chapter 29 - Not Normal ”

*Tzuyu's Pov*

You went overboard. Instead of replying, I look down while walking.

We went overboard. Jungkook corrects Lisa as we walk towards the canteen, spotting an empty table and walking towards it.

Was he jealous? Of course, he was but was he like the violent type of jealous? I roll my eyes at Lisa's choice of words before nodding and sitting beside Lisa on the table.

It's better not to appear in front of him for an eternity. Especially you. I point at Jungkook who chokes on air after pulling the chair out and sitting beside me.

Though he knows, you like Lisa, to him, that doesn't matter if you and I continue to act too close. Jungkook gets up from his chair and goes to sit beside Lisa who glares at him.

But we don't act close because we are close---

Doesn't matter to him. I state the fact and he suddenly gets up from his seat again, causing me and Lisa to think he's gonna leave.

No!

You don't have to leave because of that.

Sit down.

Yah!

Woah, you are so easily scared!

Sit dow---

Girls. It's lunch time, we need to eat and for that, I need to get up so calm the hell down, will you? He shouts at me and Lisa stopping us from blurting more stupid things to stop him from leaving.

Yeah, sure. Get me a cheese sandwich. I tell him, coughing before sitting straight in my seat, embarrassed.

Oh, me too and can you get fries too? Okay, cool. Thanks Kookie. Without Jungkook getting a chance to answer, Lisa speaks in one breath and casts an unknown spell on Jungkook who just nods and leaves, smiling like a fool.

Oh and yeah, DON'T RUN INTO THE VIOLENT JEALO---AHH! As Jungkook leaves, Lisa yelled at him, warning him about Mingyu as Eunha and Mingyu slipped in the seat in front of me and Lisa while Sana and Mina in the seat beside Lisa.

Oh, that's---

Jungkook's seat. Lisa finishes my sentence, knowing well that if I finish my sentence now then Jungkook will be dead by tomorrow, when Sana takes the seat beside her.

He can sit beside Eunha, Mingyu or Tzu. Ignoring Lisa's protest, Sana slips in the seat with Mina in the seat beside Sana.

I was well aware of my surroundings by now. And Mingyu's constant stare or glare didn't go unnoticed by me as I played with my hands.

Not like you did something wrong, Tzu!

Right? That's what I'm thinking, why the hell is he angry at that?! HUH?!

RIGHT!

As soon as I look up with confidence after having a little chat with myself, my eyes meets his and I melt into a puddle, my heart dancing inside me.

Does he have to look that hot when he's angry?

Here's the lunch, guyssss-----BYEE--- As soon as Jungkook sees Mingyu sitting with us, panic captures his features as he turns around, trying to leave.