Chapter one

Cole's 'P.O.V':
It was just like the other days, I was talking to my friends and laughing in the kitchen.We are ninjas and after Garmadan the next most dangerous and evil guy in this world is 'Evil king'.He just kills the people for fun,he doesn't care about anyone and anything except his son.
His name is Kai.But some people say that he had a sister but she didn't like to be evil and she left and disappeared .Many people say that girl is Nya the only girl in our team because she said to us,she had a brother but for some reason she lost him.
My teammates are:
Jay:he is my best friend,he just talks too much and he is so clumsy and sometimes for some reason you can say he is cool.he has a crush on Nya and Nya likes him too.
Lloyd:A good and cute boy.he cares about all of us and his uncle 'Wu' is our master and his dad is Garmadan.(now his dad is a good guy and he is a master too)
Zane:he is a handsome guy and let me tell you he is a robot,but we don't have any problem with that.
Nya:As I said she is the only girl in our team.She is so strong and cool and has a crush on Jay as I just said
And me Cole:I love cake and fighting with a bad guys and also I love music.

Kai's 'P.O.V':
I was in my dark room and playing with my phone.My father was steel out and doing his killing stuff...I love to be just like him.
A evil guy,who everyone scared and hates him.but my dad never let me to come with him and have some fun.
After the minutes I heard some footstep come closer.then I see my father open the door.
"Hi dad,How was today?" I said."Great!"
He replied.Something was wrong because my dad never smile like that."Dad,Is everything ok?"I asked."Yes son.and I have a surprise for you!"he said.'what?!?!!Did I hear it right??!!!!!!he just said surprise!!!!!'I said it in my mind.
"So,What is it?" I said."look at it"he said and give me paper.There was a note on that paper.I look at it then I look at my dad."Read it"he said. I look down the paper,it's say:
'Hi Mr.Evil king. It's our pleasure to invite you to the Chen's island for a little competition.'
After I read that I look at my dad and asked "So...Why do you give me this?" "Because I thought that you always want to be evil just like me and there wasn't any chance to you can do your evil things.but when I get this note, I realize that you can go not me."he said.When he just said that I was going to scream but wait..there is nothing special in there that I can do something evil ."but dad....there is nothing special about there that I can have fun!!" I said.he chuckles and come closer to me."well...."I wasn't know what was he going to say."well,what???" I asked."well Chen has a staff that it can get the others power and when I read he said 'a little competition' I got it he wants to get the other guys power and I just realized when he sent this message to me maybe he sent this message to-"I cut it off and said "Ninjas.and you want me to go and when Chen get all the powers,I get the staff and I have all the powers." "Exactly!!!!"he said and laugh.'maybe it's right,for once my dad is giving me a chance to prove myself that I can be evil too!!' I thought to myself."SSSoooo........Are you going?"he asked."why not!!!!" I answered."well I'm going to get you a ship so with that you can go to the island."he said."thanks dad" I replied. I was so happy and to excited. I was jumping on my just like I am crazy.after my jumping was over I changed my clothes. I was wearing a black jeans and a red T-shirt with a black jacket.on the right of my jacket was the 'K' word and it's color was red.and also I put on black and red gloves.Tomorrow I will go to the island. I look at my phone to see what time it is and it was 2 P.M so I decided to play with my phone until the night comes and I felt to sleep.
To be continued.....